Wichita State vs Tulane Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AM playing good defense!
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

LOL they just showed:

Dexter Dennis - 13, Tulane - 14.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Best they’ve looked all season.

Playing like a true TEAM now
        The Assman

Comment

Looks like we found our Mojo...

Comment

Tulane is bad. Yes we SHOULD be beating them.

BUT to be up by 25 with 4 mins left in the 1st half says more about how well THE SHOX are playing than anything else.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

This is how we all imagined the team would be. 5 or 6 guys capable of going off any given night.

ECU = Stevenson
              Today = Dennis
              Etc...
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I think we're seeing why IPBC can't play the 4. His perimeter defense isn't good. Zhang has juked him twice already.

Comment

65% FG, 63% 3pt, winning boards 19-8, 12 assist on 15 baskets.......yeah I will take it. Lol

Comment

With extended minutes for PBC and Gordon

Comment

Dude is riding Noah the whole way and they called Noah for a push off?!
                      The Assman

Comment

Nice pass DEX!

Comment

My gosh we are in superhuman mode.
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Hard to imagine a better half than that.

Comment

Blows my mind we can't finish a half better than that. I'll take a somewhat open three by ETN from 35 feet over a guarded chuck but something needs to be ran there.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Hey how you like that last possession ha even when we’re playing well

Comment

Working...
                                X