Things Get Worse at SIU - Really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Get Worse at SIU - Really

Justin Bocot didn't play in SIU's loss to a not good Western Kentucky team. His status is pending investigation of the sexual assault charges filed against him.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

At this point, why not just grab any 12 students off the top of the dean's list and let them play alongside Seck. They can't really do any worse, and are unlikely to build the kind of arrest record the current (and recent past) group has.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I'm surprised SIU has a win under their belt. Who did they beat? 5th grade girls?

Comment

Originally posted by T_Mayfield View Post
        I'm surprised SIU has a win under their belt. Who did they beat? 5th grade girls?
        Here's the real question: is beating 5th grade girls more likely to be on SIU's basketball record or arrest record?
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          Here's the real question: is beating 5th grade girls more likely to be on SIU's basketball record or arrest record?
          Oh my god. I about choked to death on my lunch. Too funny

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
              At this point, why not just grab any 12 students off the top of the dean's list and let them play alongside Seck. They can't really do any worse, and are unlikely to build the kind of arrest record the current (and recent past) group has.
              If they pickup a 13th student to replace Lowery they might actually be better.

It use to be fun going over to SalukiTalk and seeing the meltdown. Now I am starting to feel sorry for them.

Comment

Poor Salukies.
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I am serious, poor Salukies. Our team had better take care of business!
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by T_Mayfield View Post
                    SIU (RPI 285) has a W over Chicago State (RPI 286).
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Oh my lord. So I assume we'll beat Chicago State by at least 50?

Comment

What is the highest rpi now? 285 & 286 are close to it, aren't they?

Comment

Somewhere around 340 I believe
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Off the top of my head I think it's 310 or something.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X