No announcement yet.

Wichita State at UCF Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. UCF Knights NCAAM game from February 13, 2020 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Erik took a third of our shots..........Erik, Etch, and Dex all with 8 boards

Comment

• Say what you will about Grant, be he is more talented than almost every other G we’ve had as a true freshman.
      The Assman

Comment

• I feel good for Noah

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
          Dexter has had a nice game despite not scoring alot
          Agreed. 7 points on 3-6 shooting, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 0 turnovers and 2 steals. I will take that from Dex every day of the week.

Comment

• Much much much better effort. Now, keep it up Shocks​​​​​​!

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
              I feel good for Noah
              I agree. He seemed settled more being a part of the game from the start. Other times he comes in and seems panicked.

Comment

• Just needed a win. Very excited for Sunday. Both of my sisters were Shockettes back in the day. They are coming to the game and for one, it may be her first game since dancing at Henry Levitt Arena. The coolest part is she is currently a warrior fighting ovarian cancer and we get to spend the weekend together. I haven't been on here much recently, but sometimes we all need a little life perspective, and I've gotten a big dose recently. Notch this one up and let's get another Sunday!
                Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Prediction: MrsHenryLevitt will not post tonight.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Good win. More of that effort and offensive ball movement Sunday please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Prediction: MrsHenryLevitt will not post tonight.
                      Either will Aargh

Comment

• Certainly a step in the right direction. Now the Shocks need to validate it with continued good play to close out the year.

Erik with huge bounce back. 27 points on 11-21 (5-12) shooting, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 turnovers and 2 steals. Now can he find an equilibrium that we can depend on game-to-game. Really the same applies to all the guys. Kudo to Erik's teammates in finding the hot hand when he was open.

19 assists on 30 baskets is nice. The scoring behind Erik was spread out broadly and evenly. Good team effort.

Comment

• Glad to see a great difference tonight. We know UCF is not a great team. Sometimes, you need to play game like this in order to get in track. Hope that this train is now moving forward in the right direction for good.

Comment

• We needed that. I’m excited about the win, but realize Erik was hot tonight and UCF’s defense was bad.

ES’ hot and cold streaks seem to last multiple games so hopefully his hand stays hot for awhile. It was great seeing ES going after rebounds too

Comment

• This is way more fun. Of course sitting in a bar in New Orleans with a cold beer and a bowl of god know what’s in it gumbo while I watch helps.

Comment

• ES nd DD played really well but so did the team as a whole. Much MUCH better ball movement / passing and the
                                defense was better. Don't care who is hot. AM's screens, as the announcers noticed, create space for others to
                                score. NF played pretty well but think we may have just scratched the surface. TE, GS, JB, TW and MU all played
                                within themselves and contributed. Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry and defense. Keep it going.

Comment

Working...
                                X