Wichita State at UCF Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
    We don't look great...but thank God for ES. Or it would be the same crap offense. Sorry to burst some of your bubbles.
    Yes. Outside of Erik hitting shots, it looks like the same old same old to me. Is the floor extra slippery? We seem to have guys sliding about every other possession

Comment

finish the half strong (nope) and start the half strong

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        I’m watching this game at a Twin Peaks. Bad idea. Too many distractions.
        I missed most of the first half. My bartender looks a hell of a lot better than Erik Stevenson (no offense Erik). It seems like they’re playing well.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

ES relaxed? Is he chewin some CBD gum?
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

And what do you know, we don’t get a good shot off on a final possession

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
              And what do you know, we don’t get a good shot off on a final possession
              But I believe we successfully made it through another half with all our timeouts....

So we got that going for us.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Time for a strong 2nd half start now.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                  Stevenson not interested in playing defense....twice
                  And he uses too many sheets of toilet paper when he takes a crap

Comment

Udeze, uhhh

Comment

• Stevenson can’t get any hotter, despite last shot

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

And he uses too many sheets of toilet paper when he takes a crap
                        Ok.....
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Wow. What a feeling to just freaking drill wide open 3s.

Nice!
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Now you see why we shoot 3's. We suck at 2's. Lmao

Hard to figure out how we miss so many at the rim
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Stevenson shot that cause dude just shoved him. No call.

Comment

• Shows how well Stevenson can shoot when he takes good, in control shots. Unfortunately, most teams aren’t going to be leaving him this wide open all game.

Comment

Working...
                                X