• Show
Clear All

• Wichita State at UCF Game Thread

Description: WICHITA STATE AT UCF
    When: FEB 13 (THU) 6:00 P.M.
    Where: ORLANDO, FLA. ADDITION FINANCIAL ARENA
    Radio: KEYN 103.7 FM https://keyn.radio.com/
    TV: ESPN2

I can't believe we have fallen this hard and yet still have solid NCAA tournament potential. Right the ship boys! Take your frustrations out on UCF tonight! We're cheering for you!!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Wife is dragging me to some event tonight so I won’t get to watch. Hope the boys play well and get the W.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
      Wife is dragging me to some event tonight so I won’t get to watch. Hope the boys play well and get the W.
      You shouldn’t be out in this weather in your condition. Couch rest, beer and ESPN 2 will have you up and about around 8 tonight. Medically speaking of course.

Comment

Interesting shake up to the starting line up. Fernandes, Sherfield, burton, Dennis, and Etch.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          Interesting shake up to the starting line up. Fernandes, Sherfield, burton, Dennis, and Etch.
          Definitely didn't expect that.. they are relatively tall at the guard spots. Didn't expect to see Noah much at all let alone start

Comment

Poor bear out with a shoulder injury but AM is back

Comment

I like this move. Noah seemed to be a really good fit early in the season. The offense was moving and he was putting guys in position to score. Hopefully he can limit mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Definitely didn't expect that.. they are relatively tall at the guard spots. Didn't expect to see Noah much at all let alone start
                Right? Message being sent I think.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I like Noah but man, the game is a bit too quick for him. Dunno about that one when we’re trying to make a “comeback”.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We passed more in the first possession of this game than the entire last game.
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Rough offensive start

Comment

Need to get something going, UCF off to a slow start

Comment

Is Trey dressed?
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Three point guards starting. Interesting way to try to fix ball handling.

Comment

Stevenson not interested in playing defense....twice
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X