UNC vs Eville vs UNLV vs WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNC vs Eville vs UNLV vs WSU

Ok I listened to ,, well... some of the UNC Evansville game(if you can call it that)on my sirius radio.
    And well ,, lets just say a 49 point beat down embarrassment makes me think there better not be any way we let Eville take a game from us. On a side note. I thought it was kinda low class of UNC to not go deeper into the bench way before the 3 1/2 min. mark left in the game. Since they had doubled up the score long before the start of the 2nd 1/2.
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
    Ok I listened to ,, well... some of the UNC Evansville game(if you can call it that)on my sirius radio.
    And well ,, lets just say a 49 point beat down embarrassment makes me think there better not be any way we let Eville take a game from us. On a side note. I thought it was kinda low class of UNC to not go deeper into the bench way before the 3 1/2 min. mark left in the game. Since they had doubled up the score long before the start of the 2nd 1/2.
    To be fair, A) Colt Ryan was 1-11 in this game, and Evansville leans on him so much that they are an entirely different team when he is hitting and when he is not, and B) coming off the close loss the Kentucky, this was probably a bad time to hit UNC.

All that said, no question we need to take care of business against Evansville, along with Drake, Illinois State, Bradley, and SIU. As in 2006 when the Valley was strong, sweeping the bottom half team will be the key to winning the Valley championship.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

On a brighter note UNI is playin well and currently leads Iowa 41- 39 six min into the 2nd half
      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

What a pathetic score EU
        Last edited by kcshocker11; December 6, 2011, 08:44 PM.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

This game is irrelevant and we will sweep EU.

Comment

Two things, how did EU defeat Butler? Second, with their strong 235 RPI ranking they're going to kill us if we win or lose. Let's take care of business with EU and quickly forget about them.

Comment

UE committed 32 fouls and 18 turnovers. They didn't even belong on the same court as UNC. There is no excuse for that kind of beatdown of what is supposed to be a mid-level MVC team. SIU could have stayed within 40.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                Two things, how did EU defeat Butler? Second, with their strong 235 RPI ranking they're going to kill us if we win or lose. Let's take care of business with EU and quickly forget about them.
                EU was at home playing against a Butler squad with an rpiforecast.com current RPI of 205 and RealTimeRPI.com at 207, that's how.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                  This game is irrelevant.
                  This.

Comment

Not IRRELEVANT... at least not from a perception value. Highlights on ESPN, and an EU player getting rejected by UNC player made "Oh no he didnt" segment. GREAT pub for the valley.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                      . . . "Oh no he didnt" segment. . . .
                      Seriously? I'm glad I haven't watched SportsCenter in years.

Comment

UNC shot over 40 ft's! Wow!
                        By comparison, WSU beat a team by 19 that beat UNC by 10. UNC just won by 40+. Sooo...WSU should win by 60-70!
                        Uggghhh, the MVC is a 2-3 bid league as long as top 3 sweep lower 1/2 of Valley.
                        Phi Alpha

Comment

How bad is Iowa? Blown out by UNI (for about the 7th time in 8 years), their coach is ejected, they go 1-12 from 3 and 3-9 FT, while the Panthers go 29-33 FT and over 50% from 3. How do you let a team that has half of their FGA from 3 get to line 33 times, almost 4 times more than your team? There is NO excuse for that. It was a great crew with John Higgins leading, so you know the coach was given a mile of rope and it was only about a 4 point game when he went off the handle. I can't imagine how out of control McCaffery must have been to get tossed in a 4 point game by that crew. He might not last the year in Iowa City, and might not deserve to.

Roy still finds a way to punk WSU. Totally embarrassing UE for consecutive years, on ESPN, is bad for us and there's no way to spin it. It's time the Valley realizes this and takes steps to fix it. They won't, but it's far passed time.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
                            Uggghhh, the MVC is a 2-3 bid league as long as top 3 sweep lower 1/2 of Valley.
                            I'll take 2-3 bids all day long. Did anyone seriously think Evansville was gonna compete for a top spot?

Comment

Its time WSU stopped waiting for DE to fix the Valleys problems, and made basketball life better by being proactive in conference realignment.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X