No announcement yet.

I blame the KC Eagle for our slump....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame the KC Eagle for our slump....

We were playing well right up to about the point they assigned that dweeb to start covering us.

Neither the Eagle nor the Beacon were defending Cumberland!

Comment

This isn’t a coincidence
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by MrsHenryLevitt View Post
        You’ve gotta be one of the Lutz’s.

Comment

Correct.. the refs were!

Comment

Better wait tell tomorrows edition comes out before you make that statement!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

You’ve gotta be one of the Lutz’s.
              It’s a troll from out of town. Can’t remember where though.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It’s a troll from out of town. Can’t remember where though.
                Andover!

Comment

I think it all started when we shortened our bench. Now guys are playing more minutes and getting wore out sooner. Add that to the better teams we're playing and the in your face defense we're required to play each game and the offense if going to suffer.

Comment

I think I am to blame. I noticed I wore the SAME shirt at Tulsa and the Cincinnati game. That shirt has been retired and will never be worn again on game day. My bad.

Comment

I like Taylor’s analysis and the Shockwaves App. I would never pay for the Eagle...

Comment

Good point, Mrs. -- imagine if Cumberland were a Chickenhawk, or even former one! You'd see defense beyond description in that case.

Ultimately, it just came down Thursday to Dennis vs. Cumberland, and the more experienced, stronger, older guy won. Gotta give him credit; he earned it. Still, I suspect film study revealed that WSU probably could have scored a few more points before Cincy's possession, and that they could also have made it tougher for Cincy to get some of the baskets they did (Marshall certainly seemed to think so).

So the game wasn't lost just on the final possession, however much that play will live in infamy. Or in what passes for a newspaper around here.

Comment

I think I agree with the shortening the bench thing, at least somewhat....I realize D’Antoni is not ready for huge minutes but he brings energy and effort in short spurts

Comment

Well, the Eagle better get their act together today!! I want a W!!
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Different shirt worse result. Need to buy some new stuff. Maybe the karma is used up in the old stuff or do I go back to the really old stuff. What to do what to do?

Comment

Working...
                              X