No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Cincinnati Pre-Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cincinnati at Wichita State (Thursday, 7 p.m. ET, ESPN)

Joe Lunardi has Cincinnati in the Next Four Out category in his latest Bracketology, while the BPI Bracket Predictor gives the Bearcats a 59% chance to make the tournament. A victory on the road against a projected tournament team such as Wichita State would boost Cincinnati's tournament chances to 71%. A loss, meanwhile, would drop the Bearcats to 53%.

While Wichita State is currently in the tournament field, BPI projects the Shockers to finish 6.1-5.9 in their final 12 regular-season games, which would put them in danger of slipping to the bubble. Wichita has 11 leverage points riding on this game -- a win doesn't help the Shockers much here, but a loss certainly hurts. per ESPN

Comment

what's the line?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
        Wichita has 11 leverage points riding on this game -- a win doesn't help the Shockers much here, but a loss certainly hurts.
        And this is supposed to help my hemorrhoids how?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          what's the line?
          Think it was sitting at WSU -5 last i saw posted

Comment

We just need to win our games and stop messing around. But boy i really enjoy watching the games. Unlike the Valley where we knew we were going to win. This just gives me an excuse to drink more so that i can say it calms my nerves. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
              Cincinnati at Wichita State (Thursday, 7 p.m. ET, ESPN)

Joe Lunardi has Cincinnati in the Next Four Out category in his latest Bracketology, while the BPI Bracket Predictor gives the Bearcats a 59% chance to make the tournament. A victory on the road against a projected tournament team such as Wichita State would boost Cincinnati's tournament chances to 71%. A loss, meanwhile, would drop the Bearcats to 53%.

While Wichita State is currently in the tournament field, BPI projects the Shockers to finish 6.1-5.9 in their final 12 regular-season games, which would put them in danger of slipping to the bubble. Wichita has 11 leverage points riding on this game -- a win doesn't help the Shockers much here, but a loss certainly hurts. per ESPN
              We must have two more games than I realized.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Think it was sitting at WSU -5 last i saw posted
                Find and compare College Basketball odds, betting lines, totals, and point spreads for the 2023-24 College Basketball season & March Madness.

You are correct.
                Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

5 seems generous

Comment

This is a huge hot take, overreaction...but I think if we lose this game we’re NIT bound. Our remaining schedule is brutal.

Hopefully we win tonight and this isn’t even something to consider.
                    Last edited by Maizerunner08; February 6, 2020, 03:40 PM.

Comment

The way we've been playing lately, I'll be satisfied if we go 7-3 in our remaining conference games with the 3 losses being at Houston, at Memphis, and at Cincinnati. I think we might be able to take that Memphis game though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                        The way we've been playing lately, I'll be satisfied if we go 7-3 in our remaining conference games with the 3 losses being at Houston, at Memphis, and at Cincinnati. I think we might be able to take that Memphis game though.
                        8-2 is probably best case scenario and would be quite a feat if we can pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

8-2 is probably best case scenario and would be quite a feat if we can pull it off
                          8-2 would be pure ecstasy...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Really comes down to hitting open shot and we are getting plenty of them. Can’t have any blown layups and bunnies. Hit decent % of free throws and no silly atomic bombs. We’re playing good enough defense, just need to get some confidence back.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

8-2 would be pure ecstasy...

Shakira appears to produce a lot more RPM with higher torque!

Comment

WstateU - your best post ever ! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X