Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statistical Notes

Looking at the stat sheet, some interesting things show up:

1. The Beast has played 153 minutes and has 2 TO's. I know he doesn't handle the ball much, but that includes offensive fouls as well. Contrast that to EO, who has 6 TO's in 79 minutes, or GS, who has 10 TO's in 154 minutes. Neither of those are terrible numbers, but it shows that Hall plays under control.

2. EO only has 1 off reb on the season- Cotton has 4. A 7-footer with his athleticism should be much better on the offensive glass- I trust that will come with time and experience.

3. Cotton also has a steal every 12 minutes, which is ridiculous.

4. Our opponents are shooting 24.3% from 3.

Pretty positive numbers overall, but shooting 64.3% from the line isn't gonna get it done. Need Smith and the Beast to shoot it better- without them, we're shooting 70.5%, which is more acceptable.

At this pace, EO is unlikely to be drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock View Post
      Looking at the stat sheet, some interesting things show up:

1. The Beast has played 153 minutes and has 2 TO's. I know he doesn't handle the ball much, but that includes offensive fouls as well. Contrast that to EO, who has 6 TO's in 79 minutes, or GS, who has 10 TO's in 154 minutes. Neither of those are terrible numbers, but it shows that Hall plays under control.

2. EO only has 1 off reb on the season- Cotton has 4. A 7-footer with his athleticism should be much better on the offensive glass- I trust that will come with time and experience.

3. Cotton also has a steal every 12 minutes, which is ridiculous.

4. Our opponents are shooting 24.3% from 3.

Pretty positive numbers overall, but shooting 64.3% from the line isn't gonna get it done. Need Smith and the Beast to shoot it better- without them, we're shooting 70.5%, which is more acceptable.
      As always, I admire a man, who speaks with facts.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

These statistics reflect what percentage of offensive, defensive or total rebounds that occur while the player is in the game are controlled by the player. In other words, Jake White is our most effective defensive rebounder gathering in 26.9% of all defensive rebound opportunities.

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
        X