Pick Em contests call for donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Em contests call for donations

If you would like to donate prizes for this year's pic em contest send me a PM. Thanks.
    In the fast lane

Oops I meant to respond to this. I'll donate sumptin'. Let me think about what and I'll PM you.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Ill come up with sumpin also.

Comment

Trop, I will donate $50 in any form you want ... PayPal, Gift Cert from somewhere etc. Tell me where to send it.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Thanks @Kung Wu:. Rules (same as last year) and the first set of games will be posted in the next day or two.
          In the fast lane

Comment

We have games starting Wednesday. I gotta show everyone how bad I am at this again......
            Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
            Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Thanks to Kung Wu we have a great 1st place prize for the winner of the the regular season Pic Em contest. The winner will receive $50 into their Pay Pal account. Second place will get a $25 Outback Steak House gift card. Compliments of WSUShox1, the 3rd place winner will receive a $20 dollar iTunes gift card. A $50 dollar gift card awaits the winner of the Post Season Contest.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
              X