Caption Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption Contest

Sorry Garrett, this one has too much potential to be passed up.
    Attached Files
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Mr. Stutz, I am mugging you, but you are the one in early foul trouble big fella!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

A 3G Production

WUSHOCKMARSHALL-1.jpg Now Showing!:pirate:
      Last edited by kcshocker11; December 5, 2011, 12:35 AM.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Disgusted with the smell of his partners breathe and armpit, Garrett had to withdrawal from the dance-a-thon immediately following the bump and grind session.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Tickle, tickle, Tickles

Comment

Pit hair pit hair
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

After feeling up Garrett's man boobies, Brice Massamba moved on to braiding Garrett's armpit hair. Garrett was appalled.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Garrett get a whiff of these armpits!

Comment

Nope, I just can't go there. I know the exact TV commercial that this totally parodies, but there in NO WAY to make that joke.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

"Oh dear God it's going to eat me"

I felt this quote was necessary.
                    “Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.”

Comment

Monthly Self-Exam....buddy edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                        Sorry Garrett, this one has too much potential to be passed up.
                        FAME! I'm going to liiiive foreeeeverrr, I'm goin' to learn how to fly, HIGH!
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Unfortunately, his coach didn't know that "Yugutta doeet right guard yormon" was Swedish for "Feel up his Right Guard".
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

This picture is obviously a portrait of the inherent racism still raging through our society.

Comment

Working...
                            X