Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far will the Shocks go in the NCAA tourney this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightwatchman View Post
    This is easily a NCAA team. The kinks will get worked out and as long as there are no injuries I don't see why a Sweet 16 run isn't possible.
    LOL, this aint the big 12 where 8-8 gets you in. WSU needs a few more quality wins, NO bad losses, and a little luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
      LOL, this aint the big 12 where 8-8 gets you in. WSU needs a few more quality wins, NO bad losses, and a little luck.
      I get the feeling this guy is trolling. Everytime after a big win, he likes to come in here and hold us in check. No coincidence that this is his first appearance here in a very long time and it comes after a big win. I don't think his posts are genuine and are filled with tongue-in-cheek based on the options he gave in his cute little poll... Final 4, Runner-up, National Title. That screams troll to me.

I'm glad a lot of people are picking National Title, including me, just to rub it back in his face.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        I get the feeling this guy is trolling. Everytime after a big win, he likes to come in here and hold us in check. No coincidence that this is his first appearance here in a very long time and it comes after a big win. I don't think his posts are genuine and are filled with tongue-in-cheek based on the options he gave in his cute little poll... Final 4, Runner-up, National Title. That screams troll to me.

I'm glad a lot of people are picking National Title, including me, just to rub it back in his face.
        I never read the actual choices as I just saw the title of the thread and couldn't believe somebody would post that, then I saw who it was.

Comment

Obvious troll is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
            I never read the actual choices as I just saw the title of the thread and couldn't believe somebody would post that, then I saw who it was.
            It was a post right out of the Dofo playbook.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

@kcshocker11: whats your avatar?

Comment

I voted 'National Title' as well just so this troll can run over to PhagNet and report the results as if they were legitimate.

Comment

Untitled-1.jpgClick on pic to enlarge
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I don't care if WSU wins it all. I just want to see WSU get an opportunity to choke the chicken.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

If the Shox play the way they did tonight - F4. If they play the way they played against Temple and UAB - F4 - in the CBI.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Second Round would be a great accomplishment for this team. If the team that played UNLV continues to show up then I see an E8. F4 is pushing it. Keeping up that level of play across that many games in a short time would be a huge hurdle.

HOWEVER, it is awfully early and should probably make sure you make it to the tourny (and with a decent seed) first.

Comment

To make the NCAA, the Shox need to win the remaining OOC games, win at least 13 games in the MVC, which includes a split with Creighton, and get to the championship game in St. Louis. If we do that would put us at 24-8.
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Like some have said, let's get there first before decididing how far we get.
                            The season just started and WSU has not proven that they are a lock for the NCAA Tournament.

I would settle right now for concentrating on beating Tulsa.

Comment

Put me down for national title. Our bracket opens up after ORU handles KU in the first round; disappointing, but not surprising, Shocker fans looking for a KU match up.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                                Like some have said, let's get there first before decididing how far we get.
                                The season just started and WSU has not proven that they are a lock for the NCAA Tournament.

I would settle right now for concentrating on beating Tulsa.
                                The poll is not real. Nightwatchman is a KU troll that comes on our board during Shocker highs and lows, but is absent after the KU annual midmajor boot from the tourney.

I think most of know that we have to handle our business to even punch our ticket. This was a good win after an OOC 1.5 years bereft of them.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X