Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great first call to the Ted postgame show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great first call to the Ted postgame show...

...."Uh, Coach Jans, hate to be critical, with a good win and all, but...why did you not clear the bench with 4 minutes left...play guys like Wessel, who we burned a redshirt for?"

Jans must have waited a FULL 10 seconds before he kindly replied...."you know, a 15 point lead on those guys is not really safe...."

I so wish he had replied: "Because we like to win."
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Drugs and acohol will make a man say the craziest things .
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I know I didn't feel completely safe till there were about 20 seconds left, knowing how UNLV can shoot.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

One doesn't have to think that far back to remember a 9 pt lead almost evaporating to Texas Tech in under a minute.

Comment

Didn't he call in with the same gripe before? It sounded familiar.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

I heard that call and was like, 'what the fffffff, dude?' May be the dumbest call I've ever heard after a big win. Hope that dude reads this.... ya moron.

Comment

Well if it was Wessel's dad, he gets a break. LOL

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Well if it was Wessel's dad, he gets a break. LOL
                    I can guarantee you that wasn't Todd.
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                      Didn't he call in with the same gripe before? It sounded familiar.
                      I believe I have heard him call in before, can't really remember any of his other calls but he proved he was the doofus of the day.

Comment

UNLV can score a ton of points very quickly. Why open the floodgates with 4 minutes left? I have seen teams do that and forever regret it when it backfires.
                        Last edited by forevershockerfan; December 4, 2011, 09:36 PM.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                          I can guarantee you that wasn't Todd.
                          That was a joke. I was searching for the only reasonable "out" possible. :)

Comment

Ya that was a complete tool who called. My vote goes to the nightwatchman.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Na... DOFO
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X