Wichita State (#16) vs Houston Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You're calling me a sad-sack after telling the fans to boo the ****ing players? You're a piece of ****. You ONLY post when WSU is losing or loses games. I can check your posting history too. It's like clockwork. GTFO.
    I post when I need to vent. And I need to vent a lot after what I've seen.

You can cheer if you want to. I would if there was ONE single thing to give a cheer to. Every player has been awful, every aspect of the game bad. AND we have been outworked, outbodied, outmuscled, and outmanned. I wouldn't say to boo if a hot team simply shot good against us. But when I see this body language, and the team being outworked this much, it deserves a boo. It has to be near historically awful for me to say that, but that run was that bad.

Yes, you should boo. Cheering this is rewarding the worst Shocker half I've seen in the Marshall tenure.

Comment

• This is brutal, but hopefully we are just wrapping up all our bad play into 2 losses and move on. There's really nothing else to do.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post

You can cheer if you want to. I would if there was ONE single thing to give a cheer to. Every player has been awful, every aspect of the game bad. AND we have been outworked, outbodied, outmuscled, and outmanned. I wouldn't say to boo if a hot team simply shot good against us. But when I see this body language, and the team being outworked this much, it deserves a boo. It has to be near historically awful for me to say that, but that run was that bad.

Yes, you should boo. Cheering this is rewarding the worst Shocker half I've seen in the Marshall tenure.
        You are a ****tard. Thankfully you don't attend games anyway.

You're the worst poster on this site. And most predictable one ever.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I’d just love for you to actually go to a game and stand and boo. Go ahead, be my guest.

Comment

• Now WSU acts like they give a damn with 6 minutes left in the game.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You are a ****tard. Thankfully you don't attend games anyway.

You're the worst poster on this site. And most predictable one ever.
              Again, I'm only replying because I'd rather think about you than our team right now.

Fun fact, the games I don't complain? I'm probably too busy watching at the game to talk to addled senior citizens who care more about Shockernet than Shocker basketball (And you DO).

Comment

• At least we've finally started playing basketball.

Comment

• Where was this hustle the first three quarters?

Comment

Again, I'm only replying because I'd rather think about you than our team right now.

Fun fact, the games I don't complain? I'm probably too busy watching at the game to talk to addled senior citizens who care more about Shockernet than Shocker basketball (And you DO).
                    LMFAO, you don't even make sense anymore. You're not only the worst poster on this site but now you're trying defend yourself with faulty logic that makes no sense. I bet you wish you took back that post. Dumbass.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

At least we've finally started playing basketball.
                      BOOOOOO
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You should be there, then, today as welll....you could try to boo and get all those senior citizens to join you (but, alas, they have more class).

Comment

• I don't like Houston getting their hands on the ball on those two possessions, but the effort we put out was way better.

Comment

• At least Marshall is learning how we should’ve been playing all year.

Comment

• Going forward I think this might be the identity of this team given how undersized we are

Comment

• Noah understands the game plan: Give it to Echenique.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X