Wichita State (#16) vs Houston Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
    The crowd should be into the game now. And by that, I mean they should be booing, loudly. I hate doing that to the Shockers, but that is what 100-1 runs should get you. If you don't want to be booed, be better. This is a city and crowd that wants to cheer for you but there is simply no reason to today.

Forget the bubble. Just be better. I don't even care if we stumble into the NCAA or NIT, I just want to never see this again.
    You're the biggest ****tard on here.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
      No reason for JE to still be on the bench.
      He's getting worked and looks like trash and has 3 fouls.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

I mean we're still 15-3 after this if we lose. We're just ice cold as a team. The sky isn't falling... yet.

the record isn’t the concerning thing, it’s our play on the court, or lack thereof

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

I mean we're still 15-3 after this if we lose. We're just ice cold as a team. The sky isn't falling... yet.
          The sky doesn’t have to fall...the meteor that hit us has done enough damage.

Comment

• Had a chance to make a run but can't rebound the ball and then predictably take a dumbass 3 pointer 25 feet out with 25 seconds left on the shot clock.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

the record isn’t the concerning thing, it’s our play on the court, or lack thereof
              BINGO!!! As I said the other night, I don’t care about the ranking...I care about the Shockers playing well...with heart and guts (and smarts). That has been lacking for 9 days.

Comment

• I'm really tired of getting punked by Houston. I figured that would be a motivating factor for the team but alas, no.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You're the biggest ****tard on here.
                  Thanks, I'd even rather think about a sad-sack like you than the performance we've given today. Go get your jollies like you always do, virtue signaling.

Comment

Thanks, I'd even rather think about a sad-sack like you than the performance we've given today. Go get your jollies like you always do, virtue signaling.
                    You're calling me a sad-sack after telling the fans to boo the ****ing players? You're a piece of ****. You ONLY post when WSU is losing or loses games. I can check your posting history too. It's like clockwork. GTFO.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      I'm really tired of getting punked by Houston. I figured that would be a motivating factor for the team but alas, no.
                      Too many good coaches in this league. 3G isn’t in the MoValley anymore.

Comment

• Shrewd coaching leaving JE on the bench so long.

Comment

Yep, just checked your posting history. You have 7 posts in the Houston thread, 1 post in the Temple thread, 1 post in the ES thread, and then before that, your last post was in the West Virginia thread.

Too ****ing predictable, ****head.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• We always have a **** show period of the season, We could just hide it in the Valley.

The last 7 min of this game is about who is playing going forward, who wants to play the way they are taught

Comment

The crowd should be into the game now. And by that, I mean they should be booing, loudly. I hate doing that to the Shockers, but that is what 100-1 runs should get you. If you don't want to be booed, be better. This is a city and crowd that wants to cheer for you but there is simply no reason to today.

Forget the bubble. Just be better. I don't even care if we stumble into the NCAA or NIT, I just want to never see this again.
                              Congrats!!! You just won the worst post of the year award.

Comment

• Another contested, fall-away 3 pointer by Stevenson that results in an airball.

Towel thrown.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X