Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping Echenique on the floor would be nice

Comment

• If we hit a decent % on FTs we’re down 4-5pts. I’ve been saying all year our free throw shooting is going to cost us. Our guards aren’t handling the pressure out front and our bigs are one dimensional. Without Echenigue in the post we’re ordinary against a team like Houston...

Comment

• We’re winning the turnover battle6-7 but 6-9 on lints off turnovers
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Pray
          Seems we need a miracle to pull out of this game.
          Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• This is another no good very bad half. We can't to be such inconsistent free throw shooters when every person on the team in an offensive slump. Houston was the bigger, stronger, meaner team this half and that is no bueno. I'd complain about calls, but you earn the ability to complain by keeping the game close. With this type of half, we can lose to anyone in the conference. Of course, we already saw that.

I'm not sure what hit us, but these last 5 halves have just been brutal. Every time we actually manage to score in the half court, I feel a distinct mixture of surprise and relief. Definitely more Play Scared than Play Angry. I like this Houston team though, it is playing way more like the team we want to be. Lot of Play Angry in the way they gobbled up those rebounds and blocked everything we threw up.

Comment

• I watched K State dismantle WVU today; wish we had some of that

Comment

• Hack-a-shock

41% free throw shooting in half. I’m actually surprised when the free throw goes in.

brutal

Comment

• Not a first half to be proud of. Can’t handle the zone, not physical enough, and can’t hit free throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Triticum View Post
                    Keeping Echenique on the floor would be nice
                    Needs to learn how to not foul every 90 seconds
                    The Assman

Comment

• I know Houston is good but I hope this isn’t a ominous sign of things to come.

Comment

• It seemed like ES had stepped up and become the leader, but he's missing today in that role today. And against Temple.

Comment

• Oh, and turned off the sound (couldn’t take it after 2 minutes) and then synced the tv broadcast (thank goodness for Cox DVR box) and the radio broadcast. Easy to do. Just couldn’t take the color announcer anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by swiltar71 View Post
                            We have sucked on offense for a while. We don't use screens well.
                            Yes, 100%. We go through the motion and set a screen on a location and not on the defender.

Comment

• We look like a frustrated team

Comment

• Awful start to the 2H.

Comment

Working...
                                X