Game Opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Opening

I loved the opening on the Scoreboard against LSU with the jet. Is there anyway, we can get that on the internet, or at least part of it?

The opening video kills, but I do wish the Don would save GM's name for last so the crowd could give him a little love.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee
      The opening video kills, but I do wish the Don would save GM's name for last so the crowd could give him a little love.
      GM as in Gal Mekel? You have a problem with Matt being last introduced? That's a little ridiculous. All of the starters get plenty of "love" during intros. Perhaps you've developed a Gal Mekel man-crush? If Gal sticks around two more years then I'm sure he'll be introduced last and you'll be able to sleep easier Wuzee.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker4Life
        GM as in Gal Mekel? You have a problem with Matt being last introduced? That's a little ridiculous. All of the starters get plenty of "love" during intros. Perhaps you've developed a Gal Mekel man-crush? If Gal sticks around two more years then I'm sure he'll be introduced last and you'll be able to sleep easier Wuzee.
        I believe he may be referring to HCGM when they are introducing the coaching staff....
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

and yes the new intro videos are awesome this year. they really stepped it up a couple notches! we all like to bash every little thing we think the athletic department does wrong (sound system, website, etc.) but it's good to see people giving them some props for a job well done. keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
            I believe he may be referring to HCGM when they are introducing the coaching staff....
            yes ... HCGM, not the oh so dreamy GM. They announce the staff quickly with Marshall first so there's no time single him out.
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Maybe that's the way HCGM wants it He doesn't seem like a spotlight guy to me....
              Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
              Students > Alumni
              If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
              The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

and yes the new intro videos are awesome this year. they really stepped it up a couple notches! we all like to bash every little thing we think the athletic department does wrong (sound system, website, etc.) but it's good to see people giving them some props for a job well done. keep it up!
                How is the sound system now, I read awhile back where Shaus stated that there would be some sort of live tech on-site to make sure the sound is good to go. Is it working out?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                  How is the sound system now, I read awhile back where Shaus stated that there would be some sort of live tech on-site to make sure the sound is good to go. Is it working out?
                  Yes it has been fixed and is much much better!!! :yahoo:

Comment

What amazed me about the sound is how great it was when I was in row 2. When I'm in Row 34, I can't hear a damn thing in game.

Comment

I agree with everything said and wish that there would be a way for the crowd to better acknowledge HCGM when he is introduced. I think that you are correct in saving his name until the last would probably help in that effort. I, for one, listen for his name to be announced and then I clap harder and yell louder to show my appreciation.

:whistle:
                      "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
                      --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

I love it as well!
                        andymooredesign.com

MTXE, SHOX!

Comment

Well done Andy
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Now that is funny, they should show WU parking at the baseball stadium doing a "speed walk" with a radio headset on looking at his watch. Could there be a post game video of WU leaving with 3:23 left in the ballgame doing the same "speed walk" back to the baseball stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMoore

I love it as well!
                              Only reason I ever picked up the sunflower when I was on campus ...

Comment

Working...
                              X