X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNLV down at half 36-23.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Watching a little of UNI v Milwaukee and it's beyond painful. How these 2 teams are a combined 16-2 is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
        Looks like Creighton is gonna lose this one. Dang. I was hoping they would come into the Chuck undefeated. That would make for an even greater atmosphere.
        Besides the fact that we need the quality wins. I can't believed they stormed the court for beating Creighton.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
          Besides the fact that we need the quality wins. I can't believed they stormed the court for beating Creighton.
          Totally embarrassing. I hope they are ashamed of themselves.

UNI wins easy. The Panthers play a new level of painful basketball. You think you've seen pain? You have no idea.

UNLV had 2 Moser putbacks not go in that could have cut it to 6 at the under 4 TO. Alas, it's back to 9 and almost over....under 30 seconds.

Comment

Badger reserve guard, #1`Ben Brust, went 8/9 from the field and 2/2 FTA for a career high 25 off the bench.

Think the Rebels are going to see #1 hitting threes in their sleep for awhile.

Comment

I hope UNLV can figure out their road problems by the time they play Illinois in Chicago.

Comment

Anybody see this huge, bench-clearing brawl at the Cincinatti/Xavier game? Looks like tons of suspensions are gonna be brought out. Punches thrown. Blood drawn. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                  Anybody see this huge, bench-clearing brawl at the Cincinatti/Xavier game? Looks like tons of suspensions are gonna be brought out. Punches thrown. Blood drawn. Crazy.
                  Yeah and the game wasn't even close. X led by 10 or more points the entire second half and won by a ton.

I don't think I have ever seen a ncaa basketball game called before it was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                    Of course they are, i'm sure they will end up sucking just because WSU beat them. The BB gods do not like WSU having quality wins.
                    UNC is also hoping they dont suck. A terrible loss like that could ruin their hopes of an at-large, no doubt.....
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Villanova leading Temple by 1 with 18 minutes left in the game (game on espn2). Temple has been very cold shooting in the second half, still only trail by one.

Comment

Temple up 42-41 with about 15 minutes left in the game.

Comment

Temple up 52-47 with 11:29 left in the game.

Comment

Bears handle UALR 68 - 60

Ugly game.

Comment

Temple beats Villanova.

Comment

original post updated
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X