Wichita State(#16) at Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Did Fred and company execute vs. UNI at home or in the Valley tournament in 15-16?
    When Baker and VanVleet were both healthy and on the floor, Wichita State went 105-15 overall and put up a 9-4 record in four NCAA tournament appearances. Thats execution!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I never saw any panic. I just saw players that couldn't make shots.
      I saw both... one caused the other.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

In the 2015 NCAA tourney, UNI beat Wyoming in the first round, and then lost to #17 Louisville by 13. They were a #5 seed that year; WSU was a 7 seed.
        Wrong year. 2015-16 was when UNI was totally Jekyll-Hyde, beating us twice and North Carolina early in the season but getting swept by Loyola. They beat Evansville in Arch Madness finals on a buzzer beater that bounced a couple times on rim. They would beat Texas on a halfcourt buzzer beater before an epic late-game collapse against A&M.
        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
          I saw both... one caused the other.
          It sounds like the players might need to take up another sport if they're panicking.

Comment

It sounds like the players might need to take up another sport if they're panicking.
            Nah just a young team.

Comment

I think it's more the fans panicking than the players.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I think it's more the fans panicking than the players.
                I'm not panicking, but I do have a 'fire' burning in my belly since about 10:00 pm. Wednesday evening... unfortunately, it's not gas.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'm not panicking, but I do have a 'fire' burning in my belly since about 10:00 pm. Wednesday evening... unfortunately, it's not gas.

Your supposed to use the Honey BBQ Sauce. Not the Mad Dog 357 No. 9 Plutonium.

Comment

Working...
                  X