No announcement yet.

Wichita State(#16) at Temple Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take a 6 point halftime lead on the road all the time.

Comment

• Burton’s midrange is money

Comment

• This is weird, but watching it feels like you are watching a JV high school game.....no atmosphere, some hero shots, some sloppy passes....just everything is off a bit.
        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Not trying to be dramatic, but outside of JB who was outstanding, one of the worst halves of the season I think.
          Completely agree Doc

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Didn't see a travel on Dex, but was gonna be a 5 call prolly
            Replay showed him dragging his pivot foot.

Comment

• I guess nothing can get Temple fans excited this year. Sad

Comment

• JB needed to demand the ball .

sherfield had Dex lifting wide open for the three at the end but called his own number.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Main issue was shot selection. Otherwise, cant complain being up 6 on the road.

6 offensive boards is good. 7 turnovers isnt great, but compared to the last couple games I will take it.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Seems like we’re having to work harder for our shots. Our defense is playing soft tonight, almost like they’re scared to foul

Comment

• Can’t throw lazy cross court passes in this league or any league for that matter. Definite turnover more times than not

Comment

• Looked tired and step slow. Maybe they will get some energy after listening to Gregg
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          Main issue was shot selection. Otherwise, cant complain being up 6 on the road.

6 offensive boards is good. 7 turnovers isnt great, but compared to the last couple games I will take it.
                          Oh, I forgot. Defense wasnt great. Need to dig deep and pick up the energy.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Team shooting tired, especially ES. Just survive and rest up for UH.

Comment

• Is someone gonna pick up the turd Stevenson left on the court?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

The 5-second closely guarded rule was dumped several years ago.
                                Isn't it still in effect when you pick up your dribble.?

Comment

Working...
                                X