Asbjorn Midtgaard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
    Good for AM. Wish him well. Coached by Bryce Drew. Incidently, Jamall Walker is an assistant there. He grew up in Wichita and played at St. Louis and has been an assistant on some pretty good staffs over the years. I went to middle school with him. Good dude.

What I don't get is they have a C who will be a senior in Alessandro Lever who is 6'10" and averaged 15.7 ppg and 6 rpg. Led the team in minutes played last year.

Comment

He is going to fit in great there. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        He is going to fit in great there. Good for him.
        I'm really happy for him... he said the 'right' things following his departure.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Hope he enjoys his last year of playing in the states. Great teammate, maybe even better person. And its terms of level of play, a good move for him.
          The WAC is terrible (except for one team) and he matches up better against their talent level vs AAC.
          Rulz made a good point of who they currently have manning the post. Not sure where his PT will come from.
          However, he has a better chance of seeing the floor there vs WSU. His minutes/game were a telling stat and would have been about the same in 20-21.

The strange thing is how well he moved in the NIT games was encouraging. Then last year it was like he was pulling a plow up and down the floor.
          At least this gives asiseeit another team to follow along with UNLV.

That is all.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Good for AM. Wish him well. Coached by Bryce Drew. Incidently, Jamall Walker is an assistant there. He grew up in Wichita and played at St. Louis and has been an assistant on some pretty good staffs over the years. I went to middle school with him. Good dude.

What I don't get is they have a C who will be a senior in Alessandro Lever who is 6'10" and averaged 15.7 ppg and 6 rpg. Led the team in minutes played last year.
            Maybe they are thinking he will have to sit out next year.

Comment

Pretty sure MIT will sit 1 play 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
                Pretty sure MIT will sit 1 play 1.
                This makes sense to me. I could see AM taking a voluntary redshirt even if he is eligible.

If both return next year GCU will have two 6-10 seniors. Allessandro Lever (6-10, 225) who average 15.7 ppg and 6.0 rpg while averaging 33.4 mpg. Louis Bangai (6-10, 230) will be a 5th fear senior. He only played 45 minutes last season appearing in 16 games. No idea what they have coming in but non one else on last year's roster was taller than 6-7. If he's not in a hurry that could work out really good for him in terms playing time in his final season. Plus GCU has a break glass in case of emergency if Lever gets hurt early in the season.

Comment

Think Midt enjoys Arizona. You've got to think he'll visit the Grand Canyon itself, but I seriously would advise Midt against a burro trip to the bottom. Got to think about the well being of the burro here.

Comment

Good for him, seems like a fine young man.
                    Hope he gets to play in Europe after that.

Comment

Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                      Think Midt enjoys Arizona. You've got to think he'll visit the Grand Canyon itself, but I seriously would advise Midt against a burro trip to the bottom. Got to think about the well being of the burro here.
                      You don't think the burro would like riding on Midt's shoulder's?

Comment

Ol Big Midt! If he needs some pointers in Phoenix, AZ, there's a couple Shocker fans here, including me that can provide the local tips. I will have to watch me some GCU.

Comment

Working...
                        X