Grant Sherfield is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
    Heard on the broadcast that Grant is the son of a Marine. Being an old leatherneck myself, I should have been able to spot a fellow devil-dog’s offspring by the meticulous fade, grown-a$$-man mustache, and monk-like discipline. Happy this warrior is shooting for us and not against us.
    Technically he's not wrong. He admitted that he didn't
    spot Grant as a Devil Dog offspring, but pointed out several traits they tend to have. And the reason he didn't spot Grant as a Devil Dog offspring is because he isn't one. As others have pointed out, it's Gordon.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Angry View Post

Technically he's not wrong. He admitted that he didn't
      spot Grant as a Devil Dog offspring, but pointed out several traits they tend to have. And the reason he didn't spot Grant as a Devil Dog offspring is because he isn't one. As others have pointed out, it's Gordon.
      Looks like I’ve had a battle-buddy all along...

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Looks like I’ve had a battle-buddy all along...
        Thank you for your service. I have extreme respect for the military and the people who volunteer to protect our nation.

You were complimenting GS and thought you found a new, deeper connection with him with something you believe and are proud of. We all wouldn't mind finding things we can connect with with our beloved Shockers. I am not a Devil Dog so not sure I can say this, but "Oorah!"

Comment

Working...
        X