Merry Christmas Shocker Nation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Shocker Nation!

Merry Christmas to all of Shocker Nation! 10-1 and ranked is quite a Christmas present to this Shocker fan!

I had a hunch we'd be good this year, and I don't think we truly know how good yet, but I thought I saw Sweet Sixteen caliber this very last game against VCU.

So I want to take a moment and thank everybody that has influenced the program to get it to where it deserves to be (and beyond, with this administration and everybody else involved, the sky is the limit).

Thanks to the rabid fans that make The Roundhouse the best college atmosphere in the world (that I WILL experience firsthand someday).

Thanks to Shockernet for providing a great place to talk Shockers.

Thank you to the coaches for everything you do. One thing about 3G is he really, really cares about his players and his program, and that really really shows in the product on the floor.

Thank you to the players that bust their butts every single day, and not just in practice! These young men are working hard in the classroom, in the weight room, in the gym, and balancing a social life with their love lives, with home life etc etc. It's amazing, and for them to accomplish it on the level that we now expect as Shocker fans... We must never forget to be GRATEFUL for what we have come to expect, and know what it takes to get there. Thank you players!

Thank you to the support staff, from the CEO types all the way up to the janitors. Shocker Nation is the best, and I'm thankful I can Christmas Angry, Shocker style!

Merry Christmas!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Blessings to all Shocker-related persons and families at Christmas and throughout the new year!
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Merry Christmas and God bless!

and happy festivus to the rest of yas!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of my Shocker brothers and sisters!
          Go Shocks!

Comment

May the spirit of Christmas bless you all!

Comment

Merry Christmas or holiday of your choice.

Comment

WuShock and Santa.jpg

Comment

Merry Christmas everybody! Pray for peace, and an undefeated 2020...………..

Comment

Robert Earl Keen - Merry Christmas From The FamilyRecorded Live: 12/5/2017 - Paste Studios - New York, NYMore Robert Earl Keen in the Paste Cloud: http://www...

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas, I pray you all have a blessed and healthy new year.

Comment

May your Christmas be Mo Merry !!!

Comment

And the angel said unto them, "Fear not. For, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.

A very Merry Christmas to each and every one of you, your family and your friends.

And special wishes to all the brave men and women who serve and have served, both at home and abroad, to keep this great country safe. Your sacrifice is neither unnoticed or unappreciated.

Thank you and may God bless you and your families, wherever you may be this Holiday Season.

Comment

Praise God for this special day...and for all of Shocker nation.

Comment

Working...
                              X