Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joerg and his Alias "Seb Ciercies"

Joerg and his Alias - Seb Ciercies.jpg

“Athletic and toned, dark haired”, This Man Sells His Virginity To Pay Off Debt - DailyPedia

by Team
    January 31, 2015, 2:36 pm

"What are you willing to do to pay off your debts?

A 29-year-old man from Brasov,Romania was swimming in debt so he came up with a ‘great idea’ to get him out of the situation. Or so he thought. Seb Ciercies auctioned off his virginity through a newspaper ad with caption:

Man, 29, Brasov. Athletic and toned, dark haired. I’m selling my virginity. Price: 850 Euros ($945.16 US$ 2019). Transport not included.

Thinking many will be interested, he waited and waited. But weeks after the ad was placed, Seb was flabbergasted because it did not receive even a single response. In an interview, he said he did not understand what happened.

“I’m a good looking guy with a good physique. I thought someone might even offer me more. I’m healthy, I’m no Brad Pitt but I’m not ugly either. I forgot to specify male or female in the ad and I didn’t even get any gay takers.” Seb also added that it does not do much for ones self-esteem to be rejected by everybody in the planet.

Seb admitted that he has been struggling looking for work and having to take care of his diabetic brother, thus the idea of selling his V-plates.

“I’ve worked hard in the fields and in farms all my life. It’s tough work but it has given me a great body. I thought people would be keen to try it out,” he said"

Why Joerg, why, why?

I would have loaned you the money to have prevent this from happening.

I wonder whose sock he is.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Hi Joerg here. Me little embarrassed this come to truth. Me Peenus never touch lady friend but make Joerg no les Shoker fan. Astin Reeves play peenus game and burned. So I just watch good roundball.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
        Hi Joerg here. Me little embarrassed this come to truth. Me Peenus never touch lady friend but make Joerg no les Shoker fan. Astin Reeves play peenus game and burned. So I just watch good roundball.
        "peenus game"

T

Comment

depending on his success of recruiting, he could sell his virginity on a daily basis. after a week, he’d garner some mad respect.

Comment

Hi is Joerg.

Is so embarrass! Is like Joerg grand father say,....if frien know all the truths,, still to nice too Joerg...is true frien.

Joerg have the $$$ job now....peenus game is many with lady. Is life secret.—-Too make $$$ have more lady frien.

Thanks is Joerg.

Comment

Hey Joerg, I have an ex that apparently played the peenus game with practically everyone. Surely she'd be down to help you out.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Joerg View Post
                Hi is Joerg.

Is so embarrass! Is like Joerg grand father say,....if frien know all the truths,, still to nice too Joerg...is true frien.

Joerg have the $$$ job now....peenus game is many with lady. Is life secret.—-Too make $$$ have more lady frien.

Thanks is Joerg.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Joerg, here's a tune that will step up your "peenus" game; trust old WstateU, it works...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Or, being it is the season if giving, he could go with this classic!

Comment

I guess the big question is...How the hell did WuShock Reaper find this?!

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                        I guess the big question is...How the hell did WuShock Reaper find this?!
                        Gotta be reverse image search on Google.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Hi frien is Joerg again..

in sumer time Joerg try this Tender app for lookking love. Special advise friens,,,no use this Tender! Lady at date dinner not lookking like lady in picture! Is FAKE NEWS!!

This good special advise for Shox friens. Joerg looking love at the Koch areana in morning. Beat VCU Rams!!

thanks is Joerg

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Gotta be reverse image search on Google.
                            Or, he is Joerg.

Comment

Working...
                            X