No announcement yet.

The Official Shocks vs. Temple Game Thread - Puerto Rican Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if Toure's shot goes in, it was a bad shot at a stupid time.

Comment

• Could not make myself listen to postgame.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        I do get it. And always reading the sunshine pumper's happy go-lucky predictions are the norm. I'm fine with that, but you don't see me calling individuals out for making happy-go-lucky predictions, but when I express a realistic viewpoint, the book is thrown at me. I don't take it personal, but I find it ironic when a sunshine pumper does.
        But you do take it personal, or you wouldn't post like you do. I want to go on record with you that I am not judging you for that either way. I'm just saying A. You get it; B. You do take it personal.

I personally enjoy reading your posts; don't agree with all of them and sometimes you go overboard...but guess what, I do the same as does 95% of this board. For whatever reason you are polarizing for some very easy to react posters here. That's fine too.

If I were you I would continue to take some things personal, but realize at the end of the day...it's a fan board where many of us get things off our chests because it is therapeutic for the stressful lives we live...so we move forward.

Comment

• Be a long time before I forget or forgive Hubert Davis for laughing out loud at WSU basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Even if Toure's shot goes in, it was a bad shot at a stupid time.
            Agreed.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
              I wouldn't want to go thru what our players are headed for this week. Wow !!!!

I really don't blame this on 3G, he doesn't shoot free throws from the bench. It's really that simple. We are definitely not playing like seniors. I still hate small ball. The Beast is better than Kyles or DWill. Did he play at all in the second half ? I know he didn't play down the stretch.
              You are correct, Marshall does not shoot the free throws from the bench. However, he does decided whether or not the team practices. According to the paper, the team did not practice yesterday. Perhaps, they should have at least gotten into the gym for some shooting practice.
              “Confrontation simply means meeting the truth head-on.”

Mike Krzyzewski

Comment

• They apparently did shoot yesterday...shoot the breeze on the beautiful island of PR.

Comment

• It almost appears that we have locker room problems. Anybody know if that is possible?

Comment

It almost appears that we have locker room problems. Anybody know if that is possible?
                    Yes.

Comment

It almost appears that we have locker room problems. Anybody know if that is possible?
                      While anything's possible, I think the issue is on the court and figuring out how to replace four very valuable seniors and their intangibles. My understanding is the players get along well with each other.

There are normal ego battles, I'm sure, but nothing winning won't cure. Not real sure what Anacreon did to find the doghouse, but he appears to be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        There are normal ego battles, I'm sure, but nothing winning won't cure. Not real sure what Anacreon did to find the doghouse, but he appears to be there.
                        Firmly there. He knows what he needs to do to get out of it. He just hasn't been able to do it. I think he will be fine.

Comment

• The shockers are 2 and 2. 2 and 2 is crap
                          First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                            Firmly there. He knows what he needs to do to get out of it. He just hasn't been able to do it. I think he will be fine.
                            Hope so, DSB. Heard from several people this guy was recruited with expectations he would be in our front court rotation.
                            Now I'm really wishing we would've landed Green, even for one year.

Comment

• @shoxlax: He will get there. He is just having some trouble adapting and putting in the effort necessary.

Comment

• Seriously, this forum is making the Shox look horrendously bad. If I read the forum, I would not choose the Shox for the CBE or CBI, or whatever the postseason tourny it is that .500 teams strive for.
                                Make a 3, make a ft, the ref, whatever. We blew a game we couldve won. It was an OT game w/ a crappy call in OT. It wasn't the SIU or Misery St game at home.
                                I expect a lot better from the team & much much better from so called "fans".
                                Phi Alpha

Comment

Working...
                                X