No announcement yet.

The Official Shocks vs. Temple Game Thread - Puerto Rican Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemistry is way off. HCGM has some serious work ahead of him. We need a leader and someone that can enter the ball into the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
      Chemistry is way off. HCGM has some serious work ahead of him. We need a leader and someone that can enter the ball into the post.
      We need someone to tell someone to feel the ball to the post.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm already hating March. Good to get that out of the way now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          I agree. Marshall was not good tonight. Team reflects a coach and they seem clueless on offense.

Comment

• Maybe we should just go play guarantee games on the road. At least we'd be paid for our losses.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Why is the valley a one bid league, blame WSU for now. We get a schedule and lay an egg. We sure talk down to the ISU's, and Evansville and Drakes, but when have we held up our end of the deal? Sure is frustrating!

Comment

• Hubert Davis laughing at some of the decisions we've made is almost a fitting way to end the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                  Chemistry is way off. HCGM has some serious work ahead of him. We need a leader and someone that can enter the ball into the post.
                  But we're not making them when we do???

Comment

• I wouldn't want to go thru what our players are headed for this week. Wow !!!!

I really don't blame this on 3G, he doesn't shoot free throws from the bench. It's really that simple. We are definitely not playing like seniors. I still hate small ball. The Beast is better than Kyles or DWill. Did he play at all in the second half ? I know he didn't play down the stretch.

Comment

• How long until Cotton is in the starting lineup? Thats the only positive thing that comes from this tournament imo.

Comment

• Put Cotton in charge, he defends extremely well and has the right stuff. If the seniors guards minus Murry can't figure it out, let them share the remaining minutes. Sick of the same ol same ol.

Comment

• I don't get it. I predict we go 1 and 2 in this tourney and I get the book thrown at me. This team has more holes in their game than swiss cheese. I will be surprised that we get into the NCAA's as an at-large. As the Valley also appears to be improved, padding our win/loss record won't be as easy this season. It will be another NIT run for the Shox once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            The post needs to make under 4-footers.

Comment

• We simply just aren't a very good team. We might get there sometime this season, but definitely not now. Give the freshmen some minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                                I wouldn't want to go thru what our players are headed for this week. Wow !!!!

I really don't blame this on 3G, he doesn't shoot free throws from the bench. It's really that simple. We are definitely not playing like seniors. I still hate small ball. The Beast is better than Kyles or DWill. Did he play at all in the second half ? I know he didn't play down the stretch.
                                Maybe Marshall gets that blame...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X