Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal....

Comment

• We will still make the NCAA this year, and in 10 games this will just be an embarassing memory...We will be much better

Comment

• Hubert Davis outcoaching our coach.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Do you not understand that KU can afford bad losses because of the games on their schedule and conference affililiation? Do you not understand that when you go 0 for 2 on your biggest opportunities on the schedule that things won't work out well for you?

You obviously aren't watching an iota of this game.
          You're right. Just because I don't have over 10,000 posts, I don't know what I'm talking about. All I'm saying is that you criticize the hell out of teams that obviously haven't had time to get things together.
          "Say it slowly and savor it..."
          Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Even hubert is laughing at TM's stupidity!

Comment

• Even the announcers are laughing at our shot selection

Comment

• Wow....just wow.

Comment

• Long season coming up.

Comment

• Lots to work on, that's for sure. To say nothing of another early tournament done, and all but eliminated from at large consideration before the calendar turns to December.

Plenty of time and room to improve I guess will be the mantra.

Comment

• Puerto Rico Tip Off = Good Scheduling. Unfortunately, Bottom Line = Fail, Pure and Simple.

Comment

• So much for the Brazil trip having us prepared. We should have won this freaking tournament, seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
                          You're right. Just because I don't have over 10,000 posts, I don't know what I'm talking about. All I'm saying is that you criticize the hell out of teams that obviously haven't had time to get things together.
                          The only people who mention post counts are the people who are looking at them. I don't look at it. You do. I'm glad that was the emphasis of your post. Go suck a wanker. You're an ignorant moron.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Ugh. It's obvious we can play better. I just hope we don't wait until the NIT again to start.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by rialaigh View Post
                              I have faith that Marshall has a lot to work with this year, there is a ton of depth and talent on this team and a lot of different ways to play them. I think at end season this team will be very very good, Marshal will have the rotations down, and we will be a much more "inside out" team starting with Stutz dumping the ball outside for much better looks outside the 3 line. This will be a very very good team, better than last year for sure.
                              What...at this level good coaches adapt and make proper adjustments now, not at "the end of the season." No more excuses...no more mulligans. Marshall has to be accountable now, not at "the end of the season."

And I think all the discipline and better play going back to the basics is going to start with a lot of laps tomorrow or tuesday....and a lot of free throws[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                                Even huebert is laughing at TM's stupidity!
                                Don't leave Marshall out of the joke. He's the one to blame here too.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X