No announcement yet.

The Official Shocks vs. Temple Game Thread - Puerto Rican Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourth game of the year and we already have an uphill battle to make the Dance. So very frustrating. We are not playing even faintly up to our talent level once again this season.

Comment

• Lose this and there are no more big games until Arch Madness! Gives 3G time to experiment with his lineup :)

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
        damn, chill out. you guys have almost no faith in this team, do you?
        I have faith that Marshall has a lot to work with this year, there is a ton of depth and talent on this team and a lot of different ways to play them. I think at end season this team will be very very good, Marshal will have the rotations down, and we will be a much more "inside out" team starting with Stutz dumping the ball outside for much better looks outside the 3 line. This will be a very very good team, better than last year for sure.

And I think all the discipline and better play going back to the basics is going to start with a lot of laps tomorrow or tuesday....and a lot of free throws

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
          More NIT home games. Ugh.

Does any team have more appearances than us since 2003?
          We aren't good enough for the NIT. At least right now.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
            Va Tech
            I guess a squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Withstanding the NIT run, how long has it been?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Just shocked at how timid we are on offense, the stupid turnovers, the missed FTS... too many upperclassmen to have that happen.

Comment

• 10-20 from the line. Every 3G team is over 70+ from the line. What a waste.

Comment

• Oh my god HCGM called a timeout!

Comment

• Dwill lookng at Kyles and thinking, "Maybe there is still some playing time for me!"

Comment

• And of course now, when we should be shooting 3s, we take a forced 2. Fortunate that Ben cleaned it up.

Comment

• 10-20 from the line. If we even shoot 65-70%, we win. Unacceptable.

Comment

• Marshall has been schooled by the Temple coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            I guess a squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Withstanding the NIT run, how long has it been?
                            I think the Indiana State game at home maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              replay looked like a foul
                              It was, but the way he's shooting at the line, it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
                                We're a mid major. If you want to watch guaranteed wins and NCAA berths every year, watch KU. Its not great basketball they're playing right now, but its way to early in the season to be classifying this as a bad year.
                                Do you not understand that KU can afford bad losses because of the games on their schedule and conference affililiation? Do you not understand that when you go 0 for 2 on your biggest opportunities on the schedule that things won't work out well for you?

You obviously aren't watching an iota of this game.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X