Shocker Fans very toxic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Fans very toxic...

First off congrats on the win. But I have to say. I’ve been appalled at the behavior of shocker fans. It feels like ever since the final four appearance the behavior of the fans has been shocking. A shocker fan shoved me and tried to fight me on my trip to Wichita (3years ago?) Two years ago I purposely sat far away from shocker fans in Gallagher iba, despite us having much better seats than where we sat. But honestly the behavior of some of your fans in Stillwater today was utterly appalling. I used to really like the shockers. And always cheered for you. But man. The fans have become so toxic the last four or five years. I am far more comfortable around OU fans or KU fans any day the week. I want to say that obviously many shocker fans are very nice people. But I decent chunk seem to have taken their passion for basketball to a confrontational level. To the point that I will not attend anymore OSU v Wichita games as the fans make me feel that uncomfortable. The last two times I’ve sat around shocker fans I’ve been utterly unable to enjoy the games due to their behavior. Just fruit for thought from an opposing fan, that used to really like Wichita. No reason for your fandom to be so toxic.

lol

Comment

Examples from today?

Comment

Yep, this fella definitely received a degree from Oklahoma State...

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Yep, this fella definitely received a degree from Oklahoma State...
          as bad as it is, it’s still better than north carolina.

Comment

I love it when it feels like 2013-2016.

Comment

This happens a lot when power 5 teams watch their school get destroyed by an "inferior opponent"

Comment

The official term is "Butthurtitis"

Comment

Just proving my point. Insulting Oklahoma state degrees (like Wichita is any better). Rubbing in your win when our point guard and best player was out. I guess this is just what Wichita state’s fan base is. I remember you always used to talk about KU fans. Well you have become what you hated. Congrats.

Comment

I bet we wouldn't have seen this post if we lost by 19.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Fruit for thought?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        I bet we wouldn't have seen this post if we lost by 19.
                        I don't wanna see something like this ever

Comment

As I said. I was treated far worse than today when we won comfortably in Wichita. I just chalked that up to upset fans and bad apples. But after today it’s clear that win or lose roughly 25% of your fans are extremely toxic.

Comment

Again no examples

Comment

Still no examples of actually what happened other than vague generalizations about fans being "toxic".

Definitely seems like a bad case of sore-loserism.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X