Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
    This incredibly damaged individual and his cancerous father need to shut their cock holsters and focus on some accountable introspection.
    They're probably both substance abusers: Like Father Like Son.

Comment

• Craig literally came out and said it’s Marshall’s fault Washington is 1-9. I can’t make this up.

Comment

• I am glad we had Craig and Erik Stevenson. HCGM for all he did for us had become too toxic. Only a complete narcissist like Erik and Craig would be willing to burn the whole thing down on their way out. Any normal person would have left the program in their rear view mirror. So, thanks Erik and Craig for being catalysts in a reaction that will leave our program in a better place.

Now, **** off.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
          Craig literally came out and said it’s Marshall’s fault Washington is 1-9. I can’t make this up.
          he’s kinda right. Washington might have a better record had they not planted the crabgrass in their lawn. It started with Marshall being a meanie.

Comment

Craig literally came out and said it’s Marshall’s fault Washington is 1-9. I can’t make this up.
            please show more

Comment

• Hey, had FOTP posted what his basketball credentials actually are? I don't remember seeing them...

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Sounds like he wasn’t blaming Marshall for UW’s fortunes based on that tweet thread, but my goodness man. He needs to act like an adult, hell, even someone in their mid to late teens.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    Sounds like he wasn’t blaming Marshall for UW’s fortunes based on that tweet thread, but my goodness man. He needs to act like an adult, hell, even someone in their mid to late teens.
                    I don't know. The question was asked why Washington was 1-9 and he responded to it's probably Marshall's fault with, yes, it's Marshall's fault.

So I'm going with he's blaming Marshall for Washington's failures.
                    Last edited by SubGod22; January 14, 2021, 08:18 AM.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• To me it sounded like he was blaming Marshall for the 1-9 record and then in the next breath saying it was also Boatrights fault for what happened within the program. Craig's punctuation just sucks.

Comment

• Fever is correct. Reads like Craig is a bit jilted. One would think he’d be happy with Erik playing for UW located in Craig’s backyard rather than looking 1800 miles in the rear view mirror. He needs to find peace with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I don't know. The question as asked why Washington was 1-9 and he responded to it's probably Marshall's fault with, yes, it's Marshall's fault.

So I'm going with he's blaming Marshall for Washington's failures.
                          Here’s what I was going off of. I think Craig is confused.

Anyways, doesn’t matter. He has issues.
                          Attached Files
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                            Hey, had FOTP posted what his basketball credentials actually are? I don't remember seeing them...
                            University of Puget Sound. Div III and then professionally in Europe and Australia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Here’s what I was going off of. I think Craig is confused.

Anyways, doesn’t matter. He has issues.
                              Ahhhaa. The "what is" on my thread didn't come up. I see how you are reading it now.

Comment

University of Puget Sound. Div III and then professionally in Europe and Australia.
                                So, loathe as I am to admit it, he DOES have some hoops background....fair enough....

HOWEVER....still a knucklehead

Comment

Working...
                                X