Mike Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Davis

I use to think this guy was a decent coach but after tonight i lost all respect for him. I have never seen a coach get away with the stuff he was tonight and it was classless and flat out rediculous. His team was even the one down 10 to 4 in fouls at one point. The moment on the free throw with the delaying of the game to get on a ref was terrible but the worst moment was him walking away from shaking coach marshal's hand just to yell even more at a ref after the game is over.

At least he didn't throw a chair onto the court

Comment

Davis has always been lacking in the class department. I've never been high on him and after seeing his antics tonight nothing has changed. Except I may look down upon him even more than I had.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I never thought he was that good of coach. If he was he would still be at that other school :lol: 8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

it was actually 12 to 4 the scoreboard only goes up to ten....
          I dont know how much more you can ask of refs?

I used to respect him some.
          I lost all my respect for him tonight.
          On his way through the tunnell at the half.
          he called my friend a stupid #### ####.

what a class act.
          Then i heard from someone on the court that he gave marshall a crap handshake and was talking trash to gal when shaking hands
          then another guy i know who works on the court said that in his radio interview. He just constantly complained about the refs.

They say a Teams Character reflects their coaches character.

Well id say that sure is the case.
          No. 1 constantly complaining.
          no. 24 sitting there like a baby after he fouled out.

I will go far enough to say hes the biggest piece of unclassy garbage ive ever seen on the visitors bench.

What a joke.
          "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
          CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            At least he didn't throw a chair onto the court
            Bobby Knight has way more class than mike davis. At least Bobby Knight isnt a sore loser. Def not to the extent mike davis was tonight.

Comment

no lie at all. It was newshock from on here who he caleld that....
              This guy is a joke.

Student sections taunting coaches is a given in college basketball.
              I dont think ive ever seen a coach react like he did.

I even mentioned something to JS about it after the game....
              He said that sure we were taunting but D1 coaches are expected to act maturely.

Comment

Yup, we were taunting him just like a normal student section were, and as he was walking on to the court for the 2nd half,i kept taunting him, i was chanting " you got fired" and then he told me "You need to shut the **** up you stupid mother ******" talk about losing your compusure and it reflected on his players as well
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Thank God we have HCGM! :posterwsu: 8)
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Was mike davis ever discussed as a possible for our job.
                    Wow.

Comment

well taunting "you got fired" is PRETTY bad but not enough to that pissed off about

Comment

well taunting "you got fired" is PRETTY bad but not enough to that pissed off about
                        We are a student section. If you want to coach D1 Basketball get used to people taunting people.

Its how it works.
                        Its not personal.
                        its all just about getting in peoples heads.

Comment

i know, but its not like we were cussing at him or nothing. If you cant take abuse from the opposing student fans, then you need to get out of coaching
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

So they guy talked smack back, that would have cracked me up. He can't be any worse than KSU's former and current coach.

Comment

..I think it's pretty funny actually.

Comment

Working...
                              X