Stillwater gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stillwater gathering

Is there an alumni gathering prior to Okie State game?

Good question. There are four of us planning to go for the game

Comment

Hope it turns out ok.

Comment

Anyone come up with a gathering place yet? Guessing we will have a load of Shocker faithful there.

Comment

There are two Alumni Assoc buses going from understanding. My guess is there will be some pregame festivities

Comment

Went to the first one in Stillwater and eventually wound up at Eskimo Joe's

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              Went to the first one in Stillwater and eventually wound up at Eskimo Joe's
              We were there also.... us and about a million others. That place is nuts!!!

Comment

The alumni association busses went somewhere else. I met them there. Can’t remember where that was.

Comment

College Basketball: Who Gets the Spotlight This Week? - New York Times

By Jon Rothstein
                  Dec. 2, 2019, 8:41 a.m. ET

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/02/s...this-week.html

"...Oklahoma State’s performance at the Preseason N.I.T. sent a message to the rest of the Big 12. The Cowboys beat Syracuse and Ole Miss back-to-back last week by an average of 27.5 points. Oklahoma State’s next four games will be arduous. The Cowboys host Georgetown and Wichita State in Stillwater, travel to Houston and play Minnesota on a neutral floor...."

Comment

Working...
                  X