How to watch the Shockers this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to watch the Shockers this season

So far this season I have really liked Yurview. I can pull it up on my iphone and then send it to the Apple TV. I tried to watch the game yesterday and was sent to fubo which is $60/month. Not happening. I have Disney+ for weeshock and Hulu and CBS all access but didn’t see the game on there. I saw some one mention watching the CBS stream on Hulu, so would someone that understands all of the in’s and out’s of steaming this year educate me on all this convoluted BS?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

I have Youtube TV and i'm pretty sure I'll be able to watch every game. $50 a month and I can record a game if I won't be able to watch live.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

ESPN+ is like $4.99 per month. That gets you most games.

Remember when basic cable bundles were $40 per month and people were raging to cut the cord? Now we pay $50 to Hulu, $5 to ESPN, $7 to Disney, $12 to Netflix, and $70 to the cable company for broadband to deliver it all. We showed them!
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Off the top of my head I believe that the following live streaming services have the sports channels that the Shockers will be on this year that are not named yurview. This would mean CBS Sports Network and the ESPN family of stations. You can go to their websites to confirm the channels that they offer, as I am doing this by memory.

Playstation Vue
        Hulu Live
        Fubo TV
        Youtube TV

I believe that Sling TV offers ESPN/ESPN 2 in one of their base packages (Orange?), but not ESPNU and CBSSN.

If budget is a problem, each of these services offer a free 5-day trial, so you can time it to catch some of the Shocker games that way. Just be sure you cancel prior to the end of the free trial.

Finally, I can watch replays on ESPN3 because my internet service provider is Cox. So in the past I could watch the replay of a Shocker game that was carried live by a ESPN channel. I think that will be the same for this year, but will know for sure once the Shockers are televised on an ESPN channel. I don't know other than Cox which internet service providers include ESPN3.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post
          Off the top of my head I believe that the following live streaming services have the sports channels that the Shockers will be on this year that are not named yurview. This would mean CBS Sports Network and the ESPN family of stations. You can go to their websites to confirm the channels that they offer, as I am doing this by memory.

Playstation Vue
          Hulu Live
          Fubo TV
          Youtube TV

I believe that Sling TV offers ESPN/ESPN 2 in one of their base packages (Orange?), but not ESPNU and CBSSN.

If budget is a problem, each of these services offer a free 5-day trial, so you can time it to catch some of the Shocker games that way. Just be sure you cancel prior to the end of the free trial.

Finally, I can watch replays on ESPN3 because my internet service provider is Cox. So in the past I could watch the replay of a Shocker game that was carried live by a ESPN channel. I think that will be the same for this year, but will know for sure once the Shockers are televised on an ESPN channel. I don't know other than Cox which internet service providers include ESPN3.
          Vue went away like a pigskin over them mountains.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

sure nuff. I didn't realize that, but it will completely cease on on Jan. 30, 2020. I used to have PSVue, it would have glitches from time to time, but overall it was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post

Playstation Vue
              Hulu Live
              Fubo TV
              Youtube TV

Here's the list of all the service providers that have ESPN3.

Comment

I did the CBS Sports Network $5.00 a month last year for Shocker games on CBS....BUT apparently they don't offer that anymore. Had to do Fubo last night just in time to catch the game. Did the trial thing for this weeks games. I'm thinking the CBS Sports Network is now bundled with either Hulu or YouTubeTv for way more $$$ this year damn-it!
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

With Sam Adam's Oktoberfest!
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I used to sit in the front row and be able to watch everything I wanted to.

#maketheinterentgreatagain

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

And you might have seen some things you didn't want to see via pop ups!

Comment

There are other ways to watch the game......... but it would take me a lifetime to explain it to an Apple Noob.

T

Comment

Although it 'tis the season to be giving so...

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

You might try page 2. I cannot help you any further as I believe there are no free lunches.

I suggest you right click and "open new tab" on anything you find interesting and then wait to see if the gods will bless.

You're welcome. Merry Thanksgiving! Happy Hanukkah!

aaaaaand... GO SHOCKERS!

T

Comment

I have Disney+ for weeshock and Hulu and CBS all access but didn’t see the game on there.
                            Do you have Hulu Live TV?

Switch from cable. Get Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, now with Disney+ (With Ads) and ESPN+ (With Ads). Stream Live TV channels, shows, news & sports online.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                            X