Wichita State vs. South Carolina Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching a replay as we speak.

Pete Gillen is just not a good color commentator. His voice sounds bad, he provides very little insight; he's just not good.

Jaime is a bit rusty conditioning-wise, but he was 3/3 from the field.

We played a great floor game as a team.

And oh yeah, Etienne, Sherfield, and Dennis haven't shot the ball well with any consistency this season.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
        Definitely my favorite 20 seconds of play by AM during his Shocker career. How good would the Shockers be if he played like that for 20 minutes every game?

Comment

• Thanks for the link; Coach Martin presents a fair and balanced review of both teams play.

Comment

• Comment

• "This is USC’s worst non-conference loss since falling by 26 to Boise State on Nov. 23, 2013."

so, there's that.

Comment

• Little careless with the ball, but a nicely played game, and I'm sure 3G loved the win against South Carolina!
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  bUt ThE S-E-C iS sO gOoD
                  SC ain’t Kentucky and we had something to do with them looking bad.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Has anyone seen any further information on the technical? The box score I just saw gave it to Marshall. What would he even been upset about?

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
                      Has anyone seen any further information on the technical? The box score I just saw gave it to Marshall. What would he even been upset about?
                      So, watching it live, I am almost 100% sure that the Technical was called on Dennis for some form of "Taunting" after the block.

I'm not sure it was correctly called, adjudicated, and logged in the score sheet. A total mess.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/sp...237768169.html

This is USC’s worst non-conference loss since falling by 26 to Boise State on Nov. 23, 2013.

They absolutely kicked our tails,” Martin told the Gamecock Sports Network. “We had no answer for them.”

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge‏ @tayloreldridge 3m3 minutes ago

More
                          Possessions played by position for WSU against South Carolina:
                          PG: Sherfield 43%, Burton 38%, Fernandes 18%
                          SG: Etienne 61%, Stevenson 30%, Dennis 3%
                          SF: Stevenson 49%, Dennis 26%, Burton 21%
                          PF: Wade 70%, IPBC 23%, Gordon 7%
                          C: Echenique 39%, Midtgaard 39%, Udeze 17%, IPBC 5%

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
                            Has anyone seen any further information on the technical? The box score I just saw gave it to Marshall. What would he even been upset about?
                            I believe Taylor has reported that the technical was on Dexter as a result of taunting. But further explains that he was directing it at our bench to get his teammates pumped and that’s what Marshall was trying to explain..for naught as it turns out. Regardless, the result was the boys took their game to another level and put the hammer down.

Comment

Working...
                            X