No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. South Carolina Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We won't have to worry about HCGM to South Carolina talk. Franks' buyout is 12.6 million, he's not going anywhere.

Comment

• Good game, Shockers. Take care of the ball tomorrow and I think more good things could happen.

Comment

• Huggins looks like a union boss.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We probably want WVU I’m guessing? Better chance they are a quality win?

Comment

• Comment

• Defense and Rebounding. That is the Marshall way.

Comment

• What I really like about this team is that play hard nose defense. And they play tough defense even when the shots are not falling. Go shocks.

Comment

• Great game by the guys. LOVED the effort and intensity. I'm not gonna nitpick little things, just going to enjoy this one and wait till tomorroww night.

Kudos to the SHocker faithful who travel with the best teams in the country! YOU WERE ALL AWESOME!!!!!! So jealous here in Wichita as the temperatures are in the low-mid 40s and the flippin wind is blowing, like, 80 miles an hour.

Guys calling the game were less than awesome. I swear every time SC made a basket "Here we go! South Carolina starting to get on a run!!!" It was almost painful to listen to. I think I recall twice he did it and the deficit was 18 and 19 points. DO the sports viewing world a favor. Don't anticipate what is going to happen, don't try and predict it, don't try and coach it from the announcer-guy table. Just call the game as it is being played.

Comment

• Up to #11 KenPom defense. Feels damn good, man.

Comment

• Props to ES. He's one of those team guys that makes everyone else better.
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

• South Carolina put up less of a fight than Doc’s wife did when my toddler son kept stealing Doritos off her plate.

Many thanks to Doc and Mrs. Doc for having dinner with us during the game.
                        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          South Carolina put up less of a fight than Doc’s wife did when my toddler son kept stealing Doritos off her plate.

Many thanks to Doc and Mrs. Doc for having dinner with us during the game.
                          Doc's house or your house?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Doc's house or your house?
                            My house. With a couple of youngsters in our house, they were kind enough to bring dinner and watch the baby while I put the toddler through the bath. Mrs. Doc was so miserable during baby cuddles.

Doc: How are you doing over there?
                            Mrs Doc: Don’t bother me!

Haha!
                            78-65

Comment

• Very strong outing by ES the 1st half. SC could not shoot very good and our D. was part of the scenario. The Shocks quality depth is impressive. W. Virginia doesn't shoot the ball that well but can play D. and rebound. We can take them too. Go Shocks!!!
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                                When I see two Shockers going for the block at the same time I know the defensive mentality is correct.

T

3 is even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X