Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AM playin angry

Comment

Way to close out a 1st half Shocks. Up 41-22 with Dex being a total non-factor.

Comment

That was some good GD basketball. More please.

T

Comment

I love when we have teams that can just explode! The lulls feel worse than they actually are though.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Great turn around the last 3 minutes

Comment

Outside of turnovers we ARE playing good. I don't know what some of you are smoking.....
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

First, that was not a goaltend on AM as the color analyst kept repeating.

Second, that had to be one of the weakest technical fouls I’ve ever seen called on DD. Awful.

Third, this team is playing with their shorts on fire and it is a beautiful sight and a scary sight for opponents.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Hope I don't annoy you with the Erik's update. BTW, at half time:
                  Erik 19, SC 22
                  Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Lets come out tough and crush SC's spirit early and then cheer on UNI vs UWV to go to triple OT.
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I don’t know what kind of face AM was making there, but I liked it
                      The Assman

Comment

AM's last couple of minutes.
                        Last edited by WheatShock; November 26, 2019, 06:09 PM.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

All the Erik Stevenson haters need to watch the first half of this game. I hope he's all right, that last foul it appeared he hurt his wrist. Surprised coach didn't pull him before the end of the half. ES=Stud

Comment

God’s Bear sighting!

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              First, that was not a goaltend on AM as the color analyst kept repeating.
                              The replay showed it was a clear one-handed catch and dunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                                All the Erik Stevenson haters need to watch the first half of this game. I hope he's all right, that last foul it appeared he hurt his wrist. Surprised coach didn't pull him before the end of the half. ES=Stud
                                Studs don’t come out of the game!

Comment

Working...
                                X