X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to our newest 1000 pt member

:poster_cooz: Way to go PJ!

Congrats on 1000 pts

:poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :bball_spin: :good: :good: :posterwu: 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

I'm sure Coach is ordering a Plaque to be made for PJ

Comment

Way to go PJ!!! It truly has been a pleasure to watch you play.

Comment

PJ rocks and that is a fine Shocker accomplishment. PJ also has a knack for draining huge 3's and crunch time.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Unfortunately he didn't get all of those in one game. Maybe he can pass 1100 vs CU this year :O

Comment

I would like to dedicate my 200th post to one of the greatest of the latest batch of Shockers....P.J. Cousinard.

P.J.,

When Turg would pull the starters and throw in you Matt and Sean I knew we were in for something special. We haven't had a crop of Freshmen like that in a long time.

Your 3 to clinch the sweet 16 against Bruce Pearl and Tennessee, that shot was ONIONS!!!

I will be there on senior night with my palms NUMB from clapping so hard......

COOOOOOOZZZZZZ

Comment

We've had numerous outstanding players through-out the years and PJ certainly deserves all the praise and recognition for both his offense and defense skills.

Comment

When this season is over he could be in the top 10 in 4 or so categories I believe. He's been a great asset to WSU and definitely deserves praise.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Imagine where he might be if HCMT would have started him more his redshirt freshman year when he was more productive than Kampman.

Comment

Working...
                  X