X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I like that Fev already has an edge to him today

Baby must’ve kept you up.

Picturing Fev rocking his baby to sleep singing lullaby's.

ok WstateU, do your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      Hope this is not a trap game...they have played a decent schedule close...
      This is definitely our toughest test yet.

Comment

I wonder if we'll put (Florida) in the title when we play South Florida (Florida).

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Taylor just said that boot is only precautionary, and he is fine.

Not gonna lie...I never like the sound of players being spotted in walking boots even if it's accompanied with the adjective "precautionary"!

I believe 3G has built one of the most well-rounded rosters he's ever had in which we are pretty much three deep at every position and I'm thinking we're going to wear some teams out this season if we can stay healthy. I truly believe he will be in a position to use all 12 of his healthy scholarship players, maybe not every game, but throughout the season and based on match-ups. His 5s are all just a bit different from one another and we've witnessed games in which so many different players have stand out games. Hope AM is okay and that Jaime gets on the court next week.

This game may be a bit tougher than the first four but I think we head to Mexico undefeated after one more double-digit win at home!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I wonder if we'll put (Florida) in the title when we play South Florida (Florida).
            Or Texas when we play Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

Or (Texas) when we play Houston (Texas)
              FIFY

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

FIFY
                TY

Comment

Look for another big game from Udeze. Read this quote from the ORU board:

I have no idea about the post player(s) for WSU, but I bet we see another season (perhaps personal) high in points today from that spot (like the guy from Iowa who scored more points against ORU’s interior than he had in all their games COMBINED till then).

Comment

I'm predicting JE goes for his season high today!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      I'm predicting JE goes for his season high today!

That would be tough to do in the minutes I see him getting But if he can do that in 10 minutes go for it

Comment

Comment

I think I'm OK with including Oklahoma in the thread title. However, I would also like to see the name of the city in the titles, as well. The name of city should not be included if the name of the city is included in the name of the school. Therefore, should not include the city in thread title for University of Cincinnati, University of Memphis (formerly Memphis State University), and University of Tulsa. But even in those cases I think it would be good to have the name of the state in the thread title.

Best regards everyone,
                          Napoleon Dynamite

“Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh!”

Comment

Sherfield has actually cut down on his turnovers the last two games with only one. He finally made a three pointer and had a nice drive to the bucket early in the game. I think his defense has been solid all year. He’s a freshman so I expect some growing pains but I like what I’ve seen overall from him. I can easily see him doing great things when he puts it all together.

Comment

Stevenson had a great game. I love his court vision and ability to grab tough rebounds. His defense is vastly improved and he is quick enough to get hands on passes. He is a little reckless with the ball at times. He only had one turnover but there were several passes that could’ve easily resulted in TOs. I’m willing to live with some of that because he is kind of the balance to Jamarius ultra conservative approach. There were times Burton should’ve made a pass to an open guy for an easy bucket but he couldn’t pull the trigger. Hopefully they’ll find a happy medium between their different approaches.

Comment

Working...
                              X