Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Texas Southern Official Game Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wichita State vs. Texas Southern Official Game Thread

    Can we get an eligibility check on this guy's 4 years to play 5 status?




    On second thought ... let's just let him play.
    Kung Wu say: "If Chuck Norris had a coach, his name would be Gregg Marshall."

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Can we get an eligibility check on this guy's 4 years to play 5 status?

    On second thought ... let's just let him play.
    We've definitely had some players that I wish had four years "to play 5"!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jdshock View Post

      We've definitely had some players that I wish had four years "to play 5"!
      hahahaha

      I'm not even gonna correct that.
      Kung Wu say: "If Chuck Norris had a coach, his name would be Gregg Marshall."

      Comment


      • #4
        Link to the stream: https://www.yurview.com/texas-southe...etball-11-9-19
        Kung Wu say: "If Chuck Norris had a coach, his name would be Gregg Marshall."

        Comment


        • #5
          It also is working on ESPN 3 for me. I don't know about anyone else, but ESPN 3 ends up being way better quality than Yurview.

          Comment


          • #6
            Pretty sloppy so far. Shox look like they're struggling to handle Tx Southern's quickness.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yikes

              Comment


              • #8
                The phrase "butt ugly" has occurred to me.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Inside game not too effective...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                    It also is working on ESPN 3 for me. I don't know about anyone else, but ESPN 3 ends up being way better quality than Yurview.
                    On my Roku in the ESPN app it says media blackout in my area. Are you in Wichita metro?
                    Kung Wu say: "If Chuck Norris had a coach, his name would be Gregg Marshall."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We have caused 8 turnovers in the first 8:45 seconds of the game yet we are losing. We are Duke and TSU is KU.
                      Kung Wu say: "If Chuck Norris had a coach, his name would be Gregg Marshall."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

                        On my Roku in the ESPN app it says media blackout in my area. Are you in Wichita metro?
                        Interesting. I am not local. I just assumed that it wouldn't be blacked out since they allow you to watch their own stream for free (apparently regardless of where you're located, since I can also watch it). Well, sorry for getting your hopes up.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          5.6% shooting.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            And here I thought we were supposed to shoot it better this year.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What is it freakin 0 Kelvin in the stadium or what?
                              Kung Wu say: "If Chuck Norris had a coach, his name would be Gregg Marshall."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X