Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Omaha Highlights:

That was an interesting choice of background music... and that's all I'm going to say about that.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Odd choice indeed. Lol
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Might be odd music for u guys, but y’all have to remember how old are these kids playing ball? Recruits are most likely seeing these videos and I’m pretty sure 99.99999999999999% of them listen to rap/hip hop lol GO SHOX!

Comment

• Good gravy where Dex took off on that dunk. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Good gravy where Dex took off on that dunk. SMH
            Easily over ten feet out. My goodness.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Omaha Highlights:

what's up with the music? Horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
                Might be odd music for u guys, but y’all have to remember how old are these kids playing ball? Recruits are most likely seeing these videos and I’m pretty sure 99.99999999999999% of them listen to rap/hip hop lol GO SHOX!
                Is that considered hip hop? Sounds like something I'd hear in a massage parlor

Comment

• That poor guy that got his ankles broken by Sherfield.
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Is that considered hip hop? Sounds like something I'd hear in a massage parlor
                    Is the background of a Future and Kendrick Lamar song. You can probably guess why they left out the lyrics....

Comment

Might be odd music for u guys, but y’all have to remember how old are these kids playing ball? Recruits are most likely seeing these videos and I’m pretty sure 99.99999999999999% of them listen to rap/hip hop lol GO SHOX!
                      Not trying to argue, but is that "rap/hip hop"? Sounded like something from the orient or maybe Indian reservation. Could be for Poor Bear since we don't have an Asian player. I'll check Denmark tunes.

Comment

That was an "All Rise" dunk.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Impressive indeed. Another example of impressive athleticism was Trey Wade's drive for a basket and a foul with 4:15 remaining in the game. It's on at the end of the highlight video above but that doesn't do it justice. If you look at the full game replay (again with 4:15 remaining in the game) you see Trey started that drive at the top of the key, a couple of feet outside the 3-point line, and got to the basket with only 1 dribble.

Here is the game replay if you want to check this play out again:

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Not trying to argue, but is that "rap/hip hop"? Sounded like something from the orient or maybe Indian reservation. Could be for Poor Bear since we don't have an Asian player. I'll check Denmark tunes.
                            What does race have to do with the song? Too be complaining about a song because they’re not using some 80s rock music is just plain dumb. Watch the videos these young men post on social media of them dancing in the locker room. Just enjoy the video and watch the kids ball!

Comment

What does race have to do with the song? Too be complaining about a song because they’re not using some 80s rock music is just plain dumb. Watch the videos these young men post on social media of them dancing in the locker room. Just enjoy the video and watch the kids ball!
                              None of my comments were intended to be racists; I don't have a racist bone in my body. Sorry, I'm not an 80's rocker either. Music reflects different cultures. Yes, I'm older than dirt, but not always wiser.

Here's my music sweet-spot...

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Here's my music sweet-spot...
                                Oh come on. More like ...

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X