Wichita State vs. Omaha (Nebraska) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any word on Burton?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Need a better 2nd half. last 10 minutes were hard to watch.

Comment

Well that was a painful half

Comment

Pretty good D.....horrible O
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

We have a bunch of guys not afraid to shoot.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Lots of swagger on this team! These freshmen don't look like freshmen. Particularly Etienne and Sherfield so far.

Once we get these little jitters out after a few games, we're going to be a dynamic offense.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                We have a bunch of guys not afraid to MISS.
                FIFY
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Overall I give the Shocks a C- for the first half. Hopefully, the 2nd half will be better. I,m guessing it will be but I'm not offering any guarantees. Buyer beware.

Comment

Taylor Eldridge‏ @tayloreldridge 4m4 minutes ago

More
                    Wichita State takes a 31-25 lead into halftime. Shockers' offense at 0.91 PPP due to just 30.6% shooting and 6 turnovers. WSU took 21 3-pointers in the 1st half, a total they didn't pass 11 times for a full game last season.

Comment

Second half will be much better. More ball movement, less chucking.

Comment

Great defense the last two trips from ES and DD.

Comment

It’s probably been addressed but what happened to Burton? I missed the first 10 minutes and haven’t seen him.

Comment

I've seen this before only we didn't hit any of those 3s.

So, glass half full, I guess
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              Any word on Burton?
                              Taylor Eldridge‏ @tayloreldridge 9m9 minutes ago

More
                              Taylor Eldridge Retweeted Taylor Eldridge

Burton went back to the locker room after subbing out with 12:34 left to get his ankle checked out and hasn't returned to the bench. Not a good sign for his availability the rest of the game.

Comment

It feels like we have too many different combos and can’t get in a rhythm. I’d like to see the top 5 guys come out and play for a stretch 2nd half. 1 Sherfield, 2 Etienne, 3 Dennis, 4 Wade, 5 Udeze.

Comment

Working...
                                X