2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndShock View Post

I think that’s a nice demonstration of the reason for transferring.
    Wake me up when we're out of the silly season. If Captain Telegraph puts up anything close to that line in a Big12 game I'll take notice.

T

Comment

@SOUTH FLORIDA 60
      BOSTON COLLEGE 74

------------------------------

@SOUTH CAROLINA 66
      WYOMING 32

Comment

Originally posted by shockem#78-65 View Post
        Just interested in what you all think about our game at IBA on December 14th against Oklahoma. I think with the return of AR to action this year will yield a very high intensity game. Anybody else just a little bit nervous as to how this game will play out?
        Not concerned about OU or AR. That's too far off. More concerned about the next game the shocks play. And frankly sick and tired of hearing about AR.

Comment

GOI - 11/11/19
          Drake (1-1, 0-0 Missouri Valley) lost at Cincinnati (1-1, 0-0 American Athletic) 59 to 81

Comment

Not necessarily games of interest, but I found 2 scores eye opening.

Winthrop 61 beat #18 St. Mary's 59

DePaul 93 over Iowa 78

Also, GOI, Omaha 90 Bethune-Cookman 61

Comment

Omaha might not suck.

St. Mary's just lost their at-large chance. Which is dumb, but that's the reality. This year, I'm rooting for potential bubble teams to lose, regardless of conference affiliation.

Comment

I guess Self is not a great judge of talent... Ex player Cunliffe lighting up Kentucky

Comment

Our old friends the Aces are hanging tough with Kentucky... 0 chance it will last though

Comment

Evansville up by 4 on Kentucky at the half.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Evansville got up 7 early in the second half and are now returning to Evansville form up 2

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        Evansville got up 7 early in the second half and are now returning to Evansville form up 2

If anyone wants to watch it you can get on your Cox and watch it on 2276.

Comment

Wow. Now a 5 point run to get back up 7. This could be fun to watch. Evansville looks like a pretty good team...for the Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post

I think that’s a nice demonstration of the reason for transferring.
                            Good for him. He wasn't going to get 20 shots here. Kruger will allow that.

Comment

Go Pimps!

Comment

We wear caps and sleeves at this level son.

Comment

Working...
                                X