2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
    Not sure which is worse: the number 3 team in the country turning the ball over 28 times or the number 4 team forcing 28 turnovers and only winning by 2.
    Both of these teams looked really bad in this game. That's all that has to be said. Duke had scoreboard, but even they had to feel like "what the hell was that?" If this was in any way the best of college basketball this season, its gonna be ugggghhhhh, I don't want to think about it. I'm actually hoping both teams get better REAL fast.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post

Both of these teams looked really bad in this game. That's all that has to be said. Duke had scoreboard, but even they had to feel like "what the hell was that?" If this was in any way the best of college basketball this season, its gonna be ugggghhhhh, I don't want to think about it. I'm actually hoping both teams get better REAL fast.
      Both those teams can go to hell! Idk why u would be hoping they’d get better fast?! Lol

Comment

james wiseman went the f%$* off last night. dammnn..

shockers need echenique back asap (fernandes, too).

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post

Both those teams can go to hell! Idk why u would be hoping they’d get better fast?! Lol
          I'm a fan of college basketball - not Professional basketball, college. I love watching GOOD college basketball. I got to see some of the first half of Duke-KU before heading to the game and it was awful television. I'm not a fan of those teams - and usually root against Duke and ALWAYS root against KU, but if Duke is one of the teams they're going to feature all season long across the networks, I want to watch GOOD basketball, not what I saw for a half hour last night. Hope that helps explain my statement.

Comment

The Chickens played last night? I'll be darned.

When is k-state's first game?

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              james wiseman went the f%$* off last night. dammnn..

shockers need echenique back asap (fernandes, too).
              Don't get me wrong .. he's really good, but last night was basically a bunch of uncontested dunks against a team that has 1 guy taller than 6'8 and that guy only played 5 min as a Junior ....

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                Not sure which is worse: the number 3 team in the country turning the ball over 28 times or the number 4 team forcing 28 turnovers and only winning by 2.
                Gold.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Other games last night:

#25 VCU beat Saint Francis (PA)
                  Tennessee-Martin beat ​​​​​​St. Louis College (Non Div I)
                  Abilene Christian beat Arlington Baptist College (Non Div I)

Comment

This Cincy-Ohio State game is ugly basketball.

Comment

Bearcats are getting jobbed early in the 2nd half.

Comment

Bearcats are big and old. Of the 10 they've played, Both Cumberlands, McNeal, Scott & Sorolla are seniors, Williams and Vogt are juniors. That's old. Their games against Memphis are going to be wars.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Bearcats are getting jobbed early in the 2nd half.
                          Are they? Or are you just used to watching them shoot 30 more FTA than their opponents? I'm rooting for Cincy here, but I don't see a jobbing. I see a team that can't score without help from the stripes.

Comment

OkieSt beats ORU (both Shocker opponents) 80-75. Not sure what to make of that one.

Comment

UC looking offensively challenged. Pretty bad game for Cumberland

Comment

They are always challenged offensively in a 5v5 if the refs aren't buying the Cumberland AA hype.

Comment

Working...
                                X