TU/WSU Ticket Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TU/WSU Ticket Information

Being a Wednesday night game kinda stinks for traveling, but there are an abundance of good tickets available in Tulsa for the game.
    They can be purchased at: http://www.tulsahurricane.com/ticket...-m-baskbl.html

I have a group of eight Shocker fans going. We will be in the third row of section 205.

Would love to see the Reynolds Center become Koch Arena South on December 7th.
    Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

I found the C-USA TV package on their web-site. They have 65 C-USA teams that are on TV this year. It looks like Tulsa in on TV 8 times with one of those games (against Memphis) being televised on CBS.

Unfortunately the Wichita State-Tulsa game is NOT listed on their TV schedule.

The UT site also lists the same 8 games as being on TV, again no mention of the WSU game.

I can't believe this game won't be on TV. If it was on a weekend, I could probably make the trip to Tulsa. But there is no way I can make it on a Wednesday night.

If the WSU-TU is not being televised this year, that is a MAJOR BLUNDER on the part of our athletic dept.

There is like 22+ WSU games on TV this year and Tulsa isn't one of them? It doesn't make any sense.

In fact, the only other road Shocker game not listed as being on TV is the game at Evansville. All other Shocker road games are on TV, except Tulsa. This just doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by shox1989; November 11, 2011, 12:48 AM.

Comment

We purchased our tickets last week. We're on the front row of section 113. Look forward to the game!
      ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
      www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

There will be four of us going but haven't bought the tickets yet. Where is everyone eating before the game?

Comment

@pogo:, I'll post when I figure it out.

Comment

I'm going to buy my tickets this week. Looking forward to the trip down to Tulsa, but I still can't believe the game isn't on TV.

Comment

Here is the best Bar and Grill in the neighborhood:

Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery
              1413 East 15th Street, Tulsa, OK 74120

There is a Quizno's a block south of The Reynolds Center on Harvard (Reynolds Center is at 11th and Harvard).

Comment

The poster schedules obtained at Madness indicates this game will be on Cox 22.

Comment

Will air on Kansas 22 cox

WICHITA, Kan. -- In partnership with Cox Communications, Wichita State will televise its men's basketball game on Dec. 7 at the University of Tulsa on Kansas 22, Director of Athletics Eric Sexton announced today.

Comment

You can still get tickets down low right behind the WSU bench which is section 106. Ordered 4 today.

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                      Here is the best Bar and Grill in the neighborhood:

Kilkennys Irish Pub & Eatery
                      1413 East 15th Street, Tulsa, OK 74120

There is a Quizno's a block south of The Reynolds Center on Harvard (Reynolds Center is at 11th and Harvard).
                      . A buddy and I will be trying 2 find the nearest Wing Stop near The Reynold's Center....Good Stuff!!

Comment

Just ordered 2 tickets in section 106 Row B
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                          Just ordered 2 tickets in section 106 Row B
                          Just got 2 in section 106 Row C. See you there! Go Shocks!
                          Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Working...
                          X