Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Scrimmage Date Set

Black & Yellow Scrimmage set.

Basketball scrimmage for men and women, Saturday, October 5, 11 AM - 1 PM.

scrimmage.jpg
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Fans are also invited to stop by the garage sale that morning from 7-9:45 a.m. inside the Aetna Multi-Purpose Gym (enter through the exterior doors on the east side of Charles Koch Arena). Items are available on a first-come, first-served basis and include jerseys and uniforms, assorted apparel, bags and equipment. Prices listed are non-negotiable. Customers are encouraged to pay with cash, however, credit cards will also be accepted.

Apparently, Black and Yellow Scrimmage has replaced the Shocker Madness branding which perhaps is just as well since it really never lived up to the hype. I'm perfectly fine with just having the team scrimmage and getting an opportunity to check out the newcomers and get a early glimpse of what the returning players look like.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 3, 2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I also like the idea of a scrimmage. I just want to see how the players look. " I have been watching how you have been breaking the Colts. " Love that line. !!!!

Comment

"I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented."
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

So do you think they will run the picket fence at the end of the scrimmage?

Comment

Lol. I don't know if they will run it at the end of the scrimmage, but if all the hype and videos are true we got a number of guys that can shoot this year. Thus I hope we see a few picket fences this year during the season. I am sure Coach M. knows exactly what we got and will adjust accordingly. I can't wait for the season to start. Go shocks.

Comment

I got 5 dollah on yellow.
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I got 5 dollah on yellow.
                Wait, which team is Dex on?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wait, which team is Dex on?
                  Screw it, I got 5 dollah on Dex' team.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                    WuDrWu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Make that ……. two times.

My money is on the Shockers.
                  Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Anyone know any details on the timing of this? They say women first, then men... I've got a thing that might make me a bit late, and as much as I would really like to see the women (I would!) I might have to miss that part. But I want to be sure to get there for the men, if possible. Seems hard to find any info other than "11:00 - 1:00, women first"
                    There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Korchek View Post
                      Anyone know any details on the timing of this? They say women first, then men... I've got a thing that might make me a bit late, and as much as I would really like to see the women (I would!) I might have to miss that part. But I want to be sure to get there for the men, if possible. Seems hard to find any info other than "11:00 - 1:00, women first"
                      There is never any set schedule for these things. But I would think you would want to be there no later than noon to see the guys. Your guess is as good as any.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

There is never any set schedule for these things. But I would think you would want to be there no later than noon to see the guys. Your guess is as good as any.
                        Yeah, kinda figured. Fair enough, thanks!
                        There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Bump! Looking forward to getting a look at this year's Shocks tomorrow.

Comment

Seems like its been a year seen I've seen them play. Looking forward to Saturday.
                            So thankful the format has changed to a scrimmage format. Introduce them, let the new guys hear the crowd, and lets just watch 'em play a bit. No speeches, no radio DJ (hopelessly) trying to hype the thing up beyond what it is.

Comment

Working...
                            X