Sideline Cancer (6) at AfterShocks (2) Prediction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sideline Cancer (6) at AfterShocks (2) Prediction Thread

Sideline Cancer (6-seed) at the AfterShocks (2-seed)

TV: ESPN
    Day: Saturday, 07/27/19
    Time: 3:00pm cst
    Sideline Cancer by 10+
    0%
    Sideline Cancer by 5+
    1.67%
    Sideline Cancer by 1+
    0%
    Toss-Up, could go either way
    23.33%
    AfterShocks by 1+
    11.67%
    AfterShocks by 5+
    40.00%
    AfterShocks by 10+
    23.33%

Fran was right last night during the drubbing of Self Maid, "Whoever wins tonight's second game is at an advantage because they're getting a chance to see just how good these guys are." Or something to that effect. Hopefully TC will be able to play as I think we could use his perimeter defense. Somebody needs to put a body on Mo Creek. Having that first game out of the way will hopefully settle the guys down and they have some real game experience that Coach Bradley can point to for in game adjustments. And, hopefully a few of those guys will tell Cle to settle his ass down.

Regardless, it will be fun to watch these guys play again. Now that we have a team in TBT, I'm like, where the hell has this been all my life? Getting to watch some of my favorite Shocker alums from different eras Play Angry together and kick some butt? How effing awesome is this?

Comment

There's a chance that our attendance will become a catalyst for other fan bases to catch on. Let's hope, because this is a LOT of fun!
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Bluzrover
        Bluzrover commented
        Editing a comment
        I finished my undergrad at Syracuse and I thought Wichita was basketball crazy. So I'm a bit perplexed that the Syracuse regional ticket sales have been poor. Then again, it is the one month out of an entire year that one can go outside in short sleeves and shorts for more than 22 seconds without freezing one's gonads off so I suppose I shouldn't be so Shocked!

• Windiwu
        Windiwu commented
        Editing a comment
        A lot of those northern schools like Syracuse are without AC in the arena which limits summer use. This was an issue in Montreal for the Shocks.

Basketball is late July is great. Even better when Shocker Nation is involved.

Comment

If MO Creek is the point guard wearing number 3 for Sideline Cancer you are absolutely right Bluzover. That point guard tore KU overrated hyped point guards to shreds. They could not guard him. He got to the cup anytime he wanted. When he wasing going to the cup, he was dishing for dunks, passing outs to open shooters for 3's or taking a midrange and hitting. As usal many of us know KU players are nothing more than overrated hyped players. Glad to see them gone. HIT THE ROAD JACK. But very sad to see P. Ellis hurt. He is a good Wichita kid.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
          If MO Creek is the point guard wearing number 3 for Sideline Cancer you are absolutely right Bluzover. That point guard tore KU overrated hyped point guards to shreds. They could not guard him. He got to the cup anytime he wanted. When he wasing going to the cup, he was dishing for dunks, passing outs to open shooters for 3's or taking a midrange and hitting. As usal many of us know KU players are nothing more than overrated hyped players. Glad to see them gone. HIT THE ROAD JACK. But very sad to see P. Ellis hurt. He is a good Wichita kid.
          KU was missing their two most important players. Perris Ellis and John Higgins

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

KU was missing their two most important players. Perris Ellis and John Higgins
            Lol. KU players grabbed all night, hand checked, and prevented the offensive players movement by body blocking. The REFs were bad and doing everything by not calling fouls against KU to keep them in the game. For a minute I thought this game was in Allen Fieldhouse. LMAO Where cheating is a way of life.

Comment

Tip off at 3? Tickets say 2

Comment

2 eastern for first game is what it says online.

Comment

Wichita State is the 2nd game of Session 3, Should start at 3:00pm cst

https://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=TBT&linkID=wichita&shoppe rContext=&caller=&appCode=&path=tickets

TBT Game Time, Saturday.JPG

Comment

I think some of you need to get off of Cle’s ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                      I think some of you need to get off of Cle’s ass!
                      100% agree with this.

Comment

Any guesses on today's attendance?

Comment

• Dan
                          Dan commented
                          Editing a comment

• ShockerDropOut
                          ShockerDropOut commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Agree

We win if we see more of Cle the Shocker and less of Cle the Globetrotter. He's the most talented player on the floor.

Comment

I predicted CF would lead the team in scoring the first game followed by CE. This game I think our bigs dominate. SM and CE
                          should both have good games offensively and balanced scoring from the rest. We win 87 - 77

Comment

Working...
                          X