Žarko Đurišić

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Žarko Đurišić

I wanted to take a stroll down ole Shocker memory lane. I've been trying to find footage of Zarko Durisic from back in the day. Specifically the game when it tucked the ball between his knees. I've searched as far as my feeble google abilities take me but with no sucess. Does anyone remember which game it was or a link? BTW, according to Wikipedia, Zarco is still in the business! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Žarko_Đurišić
    Last edited by Wooglin; July 19, 2019, 10:45 PM. Reason: fat finger syndrome

Goodness, woog -- What sort of keyboard do you have to allow the Slavic markings? By the way, it was actually Sasha who did the between the knees maneuver that drove Eddie Fogler crazy, not Zarko.

Comment

copy and paste is my friend!!

Comment

You're looking for the wrong guy. It was Sasha Radunovich.

Comment

DAMN!!! You are right! Thank you! The new quest begins!

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
            Goodness, woog -- What sort of keyboard do you have to allow the Slavic markings? By the way, it was actually Sasha who did the between the knees maneuver that drove Eddie Fogler crazy, not Zarko.
            Fogler was hot wasn't he? He never seemed to mesh with Smithson's recruits did he?

Comment

He did it on 2 separate occasions..... :)
              Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
              Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

I'd like to see a clock on who replaced an offender more quickly, Eddie Fogler with Sasha or Gregg with, well, just about anyone that screwed up.

Eddie literally threw a player from his chair to the scorer's table when Sasha did that. Not a fan.

Comment

IIRC Zarko is a high level NBA executive

Comment

Zark, Zark Zark! One hell of a good pool player
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I remember Zarko's European buddy for that one season, Zoran! Apparently he is now a FIBA administrator. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoran_Radovi%C4%87
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Comment

• BostonWu
                          BostonWu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Forgot about Eddie Bird

"A childhood dream come true: an interview with ex-Shocker Sasha Radunovich" - Sunflowers & Thorns

AUTHOR JAMIE SMITH
                        POSTED ON MAY 26, 2013

Have you ever had one of those surreal moments when someone you idolized as a child or a dream you had as a child that seemed so silly and out of reach came true? Even years later? That moment came real for me recently and I can’t want to share with you about it. The … Read More

"In a blog last month, I shared about my family’s love for the Wichita State Shockers. I shared rather unabashedly about a crush I had as a nine-year-old on a Shocker player who was there in the late 1980s named Sasha Radunovich.

Sasha hailed from the now former Yugoslavia and I thought he was so, so wonderful. I even got to meet him briefly at a practice for my wheelchair track meet. He was nice and incredibly pleasant and I’m happy to say that 25 years later, that hasn’t changed!...

Sasha 2.jpg
                        Attached Files

Comment

• WstateU
                          WstateU commented
                          Editing a comment
                          One of the most ‘touching’ and ‘feel good’ posts I’ve EVER read on Shockernet; I hope all Shocker fans take the time to read this. Thanks for sharing and warming my heart.

Checked out the patented Sasha "Now you see it, now you don't" move at the 2:05 mark.

Comment

Working...
                        X