TBT - Live action, general discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worth every $! That was FUN!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Cle almost shot us out of the game. The best thing that happened was for his butt to sit and cool down. Frankamp was straight up balling. Player of the game. Thankfully Early decided to play some team ball when he came back in.

Cle going out forced us to go small ball which we needed SO badley due to our defensive holes on the perimeter.

Frankamp I love you!!!!

Tekele?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Edit: wrong thread. Please delete.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
          Edit: wrong thread. Please delete.
          Couldn't agree more about Cle, but totally disagree about JT and Shaq. They were difference makers at time on offense.

Comment

If you stayed at home because of the $15 price tag, you definitely missed out. It was great to see the former Shockers in action again.

Thought Shorter played well but would have liked to see him lay off some of the jump shots.

Cle was electric at times but tried to do a little too much at other times.

Shaq seemed to get a little lazy on D but played pretty solid on the offensive side of the floor.

Good to see Frankamp get open and capitalize.

Clevin, Durley and Stutz were solid. You can tell they are seasoned pros and I hope we see more of them on Saturday along with a little more Play Angry rebounding and defense from everyone.

Strong pro Shocker crowd which made a lot of noise. Looking forward to Saturday now.

Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I was actually really impressed with shorters defense. He picked the pocket quite a few times.

Comment

• B1ShockFan
                B1ShockFan commented
                Editing a comment
                Could not agree more.

Shorter is a really good player. Loved how Frankmp played tonight. Shaq is still a wall. Kelly is alot better now. Durley impressed me. Cle needs to calm down with the show boating imo.

Overall I really liked it. Wish I could have been there. Maybe Saturday will work out better.

Comment

Working...
              X