WSU will give the 2K Stipend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU will give the 2K Stipend

Per Sullentrop in this mornings paper the valley will let each school decide and WSU will. Interesting that a school like Bradley is thinking about it. Can't bode well for an Evansville or Drake and I'm still uncertain if the valley football schools will have to give to the football players or not.

I'd suspect that WSU, CU and BU will do it. I don't know what the financials are like everywhere else, but everyone should do their best to do so. I know there's been talk about the financial situations at SWOMO, UNI and SIU. UE I wonder about. The one thing that could help the football schools is that technically football is in a seperate conference and they may not have to include them. Although, that could go and hurt some of the football programs as well.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I couldn't see Marshall doing anything less, and after all, we do play high-major ball in a mid conference. This is what will drown the MVC. CU, WSU, BU- I like that. If these three would stick together through thick and thin, it would mean good things.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        I couldn't see Marshall doing anything less, and after all, we do play high-major ball in a mid conference. This is what will drown the MVC. CU, WSU, BU- I like that. If these three would stick together through thick and thin, it would mean good things.
        Shock, like the picture... only one problem. You don't have to choke the Chickenhawks, they choke on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          Shock, like the picture... only one problem. You don't have to choke the Chickenhawks, they choke on their own.
          :glee:
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

There is a metaphor in the pic. I'll have to add it to my sig.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
            X