Stutz on CBS Breakout Players List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EAGLE View Post
    SF, read the thread title. This thread is about Stutz not TM.
    It's late, but please tell me that you're kidding
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Nope. :-)
      If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla View Post
        Minutes are the only thing stopping Garrett from a breakout season. Can he stay on the floor more than 20? The MVC seems to give Sr.'s the whistle (think of the murder Jamar got away with his senior campaign). I predict we win every game he gets more than 17 and lose most he gets under 10. Garrett demands a double team when he catches on the block.
        Fixed. Garret doesn't need to score 20+ for this team to win. I'm guessing 13/6 from him this season. When was the last time someone averaged >15?

Comment

Look for Garrett to have over 20 points multiple times in the pre-conference schedule which should skew that ppg percentage up nicely.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
            Fixed. Garret doesn't need to score 20+ for this team to win. I'm guessing 13/6 from him this season. When was the last time someone averaged >15?
            Talking minutes, not points.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              I'm not afraid to pump a little sunshine here. I expect Stutz to be in the range of 16/8 this year.

I think the officials will give him a little more slack this year. Stutz is primed to be one of the Valley's "stories" this year. I expect him to get nearly the same level of "benefit of the doubt" that players like Nate Funk got.

I think Stutz will demand a double, but will punish teams that double him. Who do they leave unguarded?
              He would have to log 26-28 minutes to score 16/8. I hope that happens though. His focus on defense is going to have to be ultra sharp, and smart, for him to meet these expectations and stay out of foul trouble.

Comment

Working...
              X